Sunday, December 04, 2016

Sunday, December 4:Wondering Around Da Vinci and the South St. Parade

 Well I decided I would sleep in today and I certainly did. I got up at 9:30 AM took  my medicine answer the call of  other nature and then went back to upstairs and lied down. I did a little bit of texting and finally I decided I want to go to the gallery. I got dressed ate breakfas t and talk to Sharon for a bit since she just woke up. I had some vivid dreams. The only when I remembered as I  was flying to China   n the southeast part of the country. In my dream there was water on the edge of China instead of land. I also was visiting somebody   nd paid for their ticket. I think his name is I anything about the  money I was spending to go to China. Eagles are so desperate for decent wide receiver's that they re pursuing the DeSean Jackson. Eagles reportedly will pursue DeSean Jackson in the offseason. This is   ccording to the Philadelphia Inquirer article this morning. Caught the   0 pretty quickly and then got the 47 bus very quick. I found out that my Fishel gallery sitting   day is Sunday, December 11 at 1 PM. I sat at the gallery in to chat a little bit and him got a card  from Linda who also is a member of the main light art gallery which I  might check out. My next one is to submit something to chill Cheltonham. Which is acceptable by   us but it's not super quick. It's now 242 I may be heading out soon to venture forth and maybe get something  to
 eat I'm not sure. I'm not exactly full of money these days. Also go home as well.   Actually met somebody who is originally from Vineland and new Wheaton of course. That was   nteresting. So I'm sitting here updating this blog and listening to artist talk about kids  that's interesting experience to behold. Let us talk about working with Fletcher for an event next  October. Sounds exciting🙂 well it's 3:12 PM and the day is starting to wind  down until it gets dark at 5:00 PM. What decided I would go home and get some  food rather than spending money on food. I walked up north on seventh Street till I hit South  Street. I saw then a police car blocking the road. That was going to block the bus I was going to take   which was at the time the was the 47. I think kept walking up South Street  and I got to see parts of the parade. It had four sections spaced fairly far apart. It was kind of fun watching the parade. I also videotaped
    different sections of the parade. I really couldn't videotape it all at once because it gas or too large. I then eventually caught  a bus to arch Street @ 11th. As usual, they skipped one of the 48 buses that was  due at 4:02 PM. And about 4:10 PM but was picked up at 15th and arch. When I got home & did a little help for Sharon. I think cooked up some   eftover German noodles. I then heard some depressing sports  news!The Eagles lost very ugly 32 to 14. They're officially out of the playoffs. I didn't  see it but I read it was the ugliest game of the year.   et's go Flyers! Well it's time to eat my reconstituted leftover noodles and mellow out and edit this blog. Yes cause I always need  my rest before I go out again and not come home till 930 10 o'clock on a Sunday   ight. At least I know I can catch the 9:17 PM 7 bus and get home. It has been fairly reliable. It's going to be  important as the weather gets colder and colder. As I'm eating my leftovers, I can hear Sharon  listening to some classic rock. Two songs that I don't   eally like Manford Mann's version of "Blinded by the Light" and the Eagles   laying "Hotel California.". This is the second set of eagles that don't perform  very well & sound bad. Around 5:45 PM I took a nap and got up when the alarm was set at 6:18 PM. Apparently I lost my hat so I'm gonna  have to buy   ad a target for the CVS because it it's very uncomfortable outside not having a hat  when the temperature falls below 45°. Well I went to Saxbys and  got my usual decaf and now I'm going to go in the church and set it up. Well
 we had coffee maker issues which were interesting at best but I had some help so it all   orked itself out. I went  back to the Zaxby's and met up with Larry and he was looking up iPad mini cases the virus wife. The speaker was pretty good and at the very end we are cleaning up I found the pump tube to the original coffee pot it was tucked under something   that    didn't see. So it all ended well. Eagle season is NOT! They are finished indeed. Yep going down hard. That was ugly!! A friend of mine sent me a   icture of the ship us the Eagles hitting an iceberg and cracking in half. It's a good metaphor of what's going on this season.

No comments: