Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tuesday, December 13: Fast, Work and 2 Afternoon Appointments

 Good day everybody. It's a chilly December day in Philadelphia.  Today's the start of my fast before my colonoscopy tomorrow morning
 at 9:30 AM. Yes I did go  o work and bought some liquids at the Rite Aid. I plan to work till about one and then get the heck out   f Dodge. I have a 4 o'clock dentist appointment  then a 530 therapy appointment.
Work was OK. I did slog through the alerts and saw a couple people for appointments. I did notice around 2 o'clock I started feeling a little irritable from not eating. I also have a slight headache. I went to the dentist office and the cleaning went smoothly but they found two infections one of each root canal on the bottom row of my teeth. As a receptionist at Colman & Turner was writing up my next appointment, I took for the little laxative pills. I came to 1420 Walnut and while I was waiting for my appointment at 5:30 I mix the powdered MiraLAX into my Gatorade. So basically threw my all ppointment I have to drink half the bottle and then I need to get the hell home because I can already start feeling the stuff working! Well it's 6:39 PM. I'm OK I got a nice throbbing headache and I'm looking forward to being home because the shits gonna kick in but it hasn't kicked in yet I'm still downtown. I definitely feel like I'm running out of gas. I've walked around and worked and went to appointments on no food. Well I fortunately got the bus pretty quickly and I came home and immediately went up to my room to lie down. I talked on the phone only for short while because I was pretty tired. Well the stuff started kicking around 1 AM. I watched hockey & football videos etc. to keep me occupied. I also watch Samantha Bee. Going to schedule I set the alarm for 3:30 AM and of the next hour I took some stuff. I then slept off and on in between going to the bathroom. 

No comments: