Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thursday, December 29: last day in Canada

 Well April and I got up around 10 AM this morning. We both showered  and I started to pack my clothes. I then drove April to her hockey game and met Scott and   t the meeting.
After the meeting which is pretty cool, we went to Tim Hortons and shot the shit and had coffee. Well there was a misunderstanding and I ended up making April wait  an hour and a half and she didn't know. I feel like a real tool that's for sure. She called someone else to pick her up and we all ended up hanging out at Tim Hortons. I'm gonna stay till 4 and drop off April for hockey game and then speed off to through the snow and go to the Mackinac Bridge. I first have to find an ATM and Sue Michigan so I can get some US currency  

to pay my tolls including the Mackinac bridge. So far there's only a wind advisory so I'll be able to cross the bridge slowly but I'll be able to cross into Michigan. Wealth for a 1 PM we're getting ready to leave
 

  I left later than expected I just crossed the Mackinac Bridge and I'm gonna be facing snow often   n through northern Michigan hopefully after northern Michigan I'm off the hook. It is now 6:26 PM.I'm in   ichigan heading towards Saginaw right now. I just went through a rough stretch where it was snow snow snow everywhere. I had to   o I had to go   30 to 40 mph the whole time. I still have 10 hours to go it is now 8:56 PM.
  I'm going to and &div>upbringing the car late because I almost ran out of gas and couldn't find exits with open gas stations was a  
fucking farce so I'm feeling a little grouchy right now it's 1120. I'm in a bit of a  


better mood I'm going to make a stop now to get a little bite 

to eat and put air in my tire. Showing low where ball day today. It's now 12:51 AM and I'm on the Ohio Turnpike. Well the entire Ohio Turnpike wasn't bad stay tuned for the next days blog for the exciting hellish adventures in western Pennsylvania.
 Here are a couple  more photos taken before midnight on Thursday, 
 ecember 29 while driving through northern Michigan. Here's the last video of this page which is Sydney Crawford county Michigan

No comments: