Saturday, December 10, 2016

Saturday, December 10: Staying Home and Winterizing Windows

 After a somewhat fitful sleep I got up and then went back to sleep. And 830 Larry  called me and I will ended up waking up Sharon. Can't stand when I asked Natlie do that. Anyhow I managed to catch  48 after only waiting about three minutes. I got   o old city coffee before Larry for a change. I did see people from the 10 and 1030 here in   ld city coffee and I am sipping my coffee and text messaging a 
 ew friends. I offered to go shopping with Amy just   ecause I have a pretty loose schedule today. Well Larry showed up and he's going to do is   elaware adventures. He has a whole separate life in Delaware. Remember  it is a small wonder and believe me I do wonder. Larry is not taking his job and I get it I wouldn't want  his job either. I feel for him. We then went to the 10 at 10:30 AM meeting and that was pretty good. There was  good yours and beauty all around. Afterwords Larry ran off to his house   to go to Delaware and I'm going to head back home shave and hopefully take a shower.
  There is no dating going on here. Well I was going to wait for the 48 but I   new it was going to be late. I saw 33 bus and decided to take that. I can then go to   CF coffee I can see how I feel I'll go straight home and maybe have some Sharon's   hoop -ass coffee!!! Well why am sitting here in the 33 bus scene Christmas time traffic, I will share some news  outside my bus bubble.Trump is now bashing the CIA. He made a sarcastic comment about "weapons of mass   estruction." He's attempting to deep legitimize anyone & an institutions that  disagrees with him. Meanwhile in state government,500 Labor & Industry employees are set to be laid off on December 19. The department head Cathy Mandarino   ays she's trying her best not to lay them off. That name is very familiar she's a political hack his  father was from political bigwig as well. I have a little faith in her abilities! got off the bus and remembered to
 go to the hardware store and get a hammer. I've been wanting to get a hammer for quite some time now to hang up some more photos on the wall.   I tend to think of it on Sunday when  the mom-and-pop hardware store in Fairmount Avenue is closed. While I was at the hardware store, I got some frost king window Insulating products  . I just thought of that maybe I want to go on my laptop. I don't use  it all that often and it really shows because it's been working on updates for 20 minutes. This update says it's gonna take a while and if window says  that well, I'm glad I have a smart 📱!!anyhow, I did finally get started   n my window treatment with the Frost King. It's now 3:53 PM I just fright finish the first window and I'm about halfway done the second  window. I can't believe the sun is already setting. It's pretty depressing I must say. That's why I   on't like staying in all day I need the sun. Sharon asked me to turn on preheat the oven to 350° and I almost forgot. It's now 5 PM I finished the  second window and decided I would go out and get more Frost King   or the windows. Also got three tension rods. Sharon said she needed them so I just bought 3  of them. Well in the Philly inquirer I Saul and entrepreneur who at the next big thing to sell.  Love to take selfies? Now you can have them in 3-D.  I came  to the CVS and realized that I won some chips. I'm also going to get some   eesies which Sharon really likes. I just heard a song it's stead of said it but going   o make babies work on I thought the term was "we're going to have people.". That's a  good way do you say making babies . maybe it's going to be a hip  term. Sharon cooked up some pork tenderloins mashed potatoes and  sautéed vegetables  . It was quite delicious we both ate it real quick I enjoyed it very much. It's now 5:47PM and it's pitch dark and cold out At least it isn't windy outside
     .  which significantly keepsdecent inside. Anyhow I'm just cooling out right now and eating a snack.   'm gonna talk to a couple people on the phone and look at some videos and then   inish off my work by ceiling of the bathroom window

No comments: