Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thursday, December 15: Frigid and Working Hard

 Woke up this morning with a slight dusting of snow on the   round and a 20 mile an hour gust. It is now 24° has a 9:09 AM. I got up around 7:30 AM and boy the air was seeping through that air- conditioner in my room. I may have to switch rooms during this   old snap forgetting. Speaking of cold is supposed to snow Friday night   nto Saturday. We're only supposed to get 2 inches. It's a sure sign that winter is right around the corner. I didn't sleep all that great  last night but I was lucky to catch the buses and trolley in a decent amount of time.  Well I was fortunate I was not Dr. anytime when I KMan. I just went straight for taking care of my   lerts another paperwork that I fell behind on gods out. I also know I'm going to   iss 4 days of work so I'm going to really jamming on it for the next week so I can be ready for Christmas etc. they did have a   hristmas luncheon so I had a pretty good and filling lunch with chicken leg, turkey, leggreens and fruit. I also had a yogurt. It was a nice feeling way to start eating again for lunch. Other than that I work like a rented mule. I felt like a one of those days that I plainly grinded out work. Are you first Thursday and Friday usually Thursday  schedule bunch of people and Friday  I try to to do paperwork & such.Due  to my procedure yesterday I had to change things around a little bit. I managed   to reduce my alerts from about 76 to 21. That means they all fit on one side paper which is always   my goal. Well after work I decided that I better check into my banking issues. I think    got the Capita I got  my touch ID fixed and I looked at my TD Bank (US) had  a negative balance so I had to withdraw from one to get to the other to straighten it out. Then I took the 33 bus Fairmount where I went to the clubhouse from 630 to 7:30 PM. I'm tired I feel  different. I especially feel this way  when I'm in a very well mannered   eighborhood. I really feel this way when I sit in a coffee sho and in meetings on the way home I went to CVS and I got some food. I got  almond milk two boxes of cereal some kettle chips pasta and sauce.  I ate some pasta and immediately crashed early.

No comments: