Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Monday, December 19: Work, Cold and District Treasurer Today

Good morning it's a seasonably cool day here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I  got up as late as possible to get the most sleep that I can. I then called the 48 bus after waiting almost 10 minutes.   hey are supposed to show up every five date minutes. Anyhow, I'm on the bus   ow and it's your typical Monday where the bus goes really slow like a snail down towards Market Street. I have some people do today to come in for   nterviews and then after work I become   reasurer of this one meeting I go to on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. I think I've   ot to do it for 2 years. We're going to the bank to exchange names for the treasurer. I just   ot off the EL and it's 9:04 AM. My goal is to get there before 9:08 AM. That's because once I was docked  8 minutes for being 8 minutes late. That sentence was sorely   edundant that's for sure. Anyhow it's been pretty slow here at that welfare wakka. I've  been taking care of some business and maybe I can actually write a sanction up. This   s barring any huge alert dump. Well, today there was no alert dump it was pretty mild frankly. I went over my A- 45 list and it's very  manageable. I can pretty much turn it in by Friday with little of any changes. That's a real good   hing. While the streams extra pack today I was looking to find a seat. If you times doors   re open and close and open and close before we finally moved. It's already 530 I'm   ust at 13th St. I have to be at second Lumbardy. I did send a text to Jen who I'm meeting at the TD Bank in 2nd & Lombard but she is   ot responded as of yet. Well I went on fourth Street and there's no bus to  be had so I'm hoping to catch a cab. It's now 5:45 PM. I caught a cab straight to second and Lombard. It was a   ood thing I did too because the former treasurer was already starting to fill out formsat  t the TD Bank at second and Lombard. I got this big old binder and a set of instructions and there's already a thank you note I have to write   or every purse group that send a check. Fortunately it's    form letter so I can printed out at work and then mail it with the envelopes that are in the folder and most importantly the stamps. this is going to   ake some getting used to. Anyhow I went to second spruce saw  on the bus in the future and forth and walnut I chase down the bus and there were 2  of them back to back. We just had an international incident happen. The Russian ambassador to Turkey was shot in the capital of Turkey today. This could   et very ugly. I'm glad Obama still president. Well I got my coffee  and I'm going  to leave the Coffee Joe  since meeting is at 6:45 PM 
Well it was a previous meeting. I ran into a couple people that knew me and things like that. They were having a little party but I just want to get my butt home and eat real food not more snacks. Looks like a pretty good dessert spread going on. Google maps had me Catching the 48 but I don't trust to be on time. I caught the 33 bus and went right by the 28th and Spruce and there was no sight of the 48 even though it was due at that sto at 8:02 PM. If the 48 was on time he's missing the game. I read some local news that Penn wants to replace the fresh grocer at 40th St. with an Acme.
this could happen as soon as March 2017. One thing  seems to be constant, it's change

No comments: