Monday, December 12, 2016

Sunday, December 11: Gallery Sitting and Drinking Coffee to crooners

 Well I was pretty tired so I got up first at 9:45 and then I got up at 11:11 AM. I munched
   own on some cereal and quickly had to get dressed because it was getting late. I'm gallery   itting at 1 o'clock neither Amy or Carolyn are showing up but I do have to open up the gallery so    had to take some Uber because there's no way SEPTA is going to get me there on time. I'm going   o get coffee @ Rybread   ut the guy before m e ordered everything on the menu. I what you call a demanding yuppie.   Well because of that I couldn't get my coffee at the Ryebread some uber driver  waiting for me. I took the Uber share because it was three something instead of $10. We picked up a lovely couple  and took him and girlfriends to the Fox and Hound to watch the Eagles game after he dropped that lovely couple off, he putt putting me to the gallery and I got there with 5 minutes to spare. I was asked to
  make a Facebook live by someone I know from the gallery so I did that. I  sent a video to a couple friends of mine   nd so far nobody has visited. First thing I do when I leave is get some coffee. But I   o have to wait for the my replacement to come at 3 o'clock it's about 2:05 PM at this point. So far as  of 2:47 PM, 1 person came. She was a nice woman named Bridget. She needed to know how to fit a drill bit into her  drill. I told her how to put the drill bit into the drill. and she was very appreciative. We talked   or a bit.  She teaches at Fleischer and that and has shown her work. She told me about an art site called Saatchi Art. It was definitely the   ighlight my day thus far that's for sure. I'm now at the rally coffee. Which is about two blocks away from the gallery. They're   laying some good ball crying to music the DAS likes to play too. Since there's no   ommercials The woman behind the counter told me it's Pandora .
Well outside the bubble of my mind, this article and states what we know about Trump and what we still don't know after a month of him being president elect.One thing we do know is that he has the most conservative cabinet in recent history.  Well the Eagles lost because the defense choke like crazy. they are definitely out of the playoffs for sure!!! Yep they're doneI'm just having my 1st cup of coffee.  I'm listeningto really soft romantic sounds of crooners going to I love  Uu....ooohhhh. mama oh baby. I can't stand that kind of music but at least it's quiet. I did get word that we are having the meeting tonight so it's 4:32 PM I probably should head out like a baby and do what I Gotta do. I'm the oldest guy in this room and the only single guy in this room to ha ha Ha time to throw out the banana and try to catch the bus or just keep walking till I  

get to Walnut Street. 4:41 PM time to split! Well I walked little bit and then the 47 bus came. Then at Walnut I caulked the 21 bus very  

quickly to 22nd St. At 22nd and chestnut I caught the seven of us which took me home pretty quick. The buses get you to and fro  

so quickly on Sundays because there's no traffic. I thing cook myself up some leftovers and pump  

the phone with a friend of mine in Maryland. She showed off her cute little kitties it was fun. I then quickly through on my coat  

and hat and took my dishes downstairs. Sharon was commenting how  

cold it was and indeed the kitchen is the coldest room in the house.  

The bathroom is pretty cold too. The rest of the houses comfortable. I then called the seven bus right as I showed up which was really cool. I got off at 23rd and Walnut and walked to the Saxbys ordered up my coffee and  

made the coffee with no incident. All the parts were there that they were supposed to be. It's 730 now  
I'm going to head back to Zaxby since people are here now. I'm going to be meeting Larry Natalie and Veronica.
 

Right now the season is lost for the Eagles. Well the meeting was productive. I think I might've found my replacement GSR. He has really good sobriety and really seems to be a nice guy. I came home and watched a lot of videos

No comments: