Sunday, December 25, 2016

Sunday, December 25: Christmas in Media. Then Back to Philly w/ a Tiring Ending

 Well after a kind of a strange sleep, I got up at 6 AM because I was hungry. Earlier    had been cold side and throw on my sweater. I had 2 two bowls of cereal and more of the Aptiva yogurt  that my mother had. That's a yogurt Jamie Lee Curtis needs to keep  her self regular. We got up I showered and then we went to BVM church which
 is in media. It's a pretty little church with a nice looking steeple. The interior is really impressive.    couldn't help but take   hotographs of that church. I even recorded the singing of "Joy to the World."  After mass, we drove straight to walling ford and visited a relative the chaise. We saw Jack and Judy and three of their kids and their families over there.   t was pretty mellow I had OJ coffee and three slices of quiche. That Keith was absolutely Turman to sleep delicious. I haven't had one
 of those in a long long time. We had some   ood conversation with Jack and I watched Watch   ohn Shay play golf with a very well-known pro golfer. It was interesting. It was   ideotaped and shown through the iPad. We hung out for a little while more and then   ave mom and I left. Found out that one of our relatives there is not for Trump.   t was an interesting conversation. Dave mom and I talked about the upcoming administration   ittle bit and we went our separate ways. Dave went to see a movie with his family.  Meanwhile, I went home with mom and mellowed out for about a half hour or so. She didn't drive  me to the media trolley. I hung out at the Starbucks because I missed the trolley  while downloading stuff on the Starbucks Wi-Fi. I talked to my friend   n Maryland for a while. I offered to drive up there but I think the more practical thing is just talk and listen. Well after I left Starbucks I caught the trolley and we talked a little bit more until we lost The connection. I got to 69th St. in good time and I'm caught  the trolley and got off the trolley at 22nd St. in the  world outside my Christmas Day bubble, more proof that   rump is a hypocrite. I read this article that says Trump is exhibiting Clinton-like behavior as president-elect! Well enough   f that stuff. I got home and Sharon didn't go to New Jersey. She is crocheting a sweater for butters. We talked a bit and then I decided I needed to clean my room from the wrapping   xtravaganza that I did 2 nights ago. It continued to be a nice day and I got a   ouple of nice pictures of the sunset which looks pretty nice. I'm hoping to get packed up   efore I go to the meeting. None of my friends are going to be able to make it tonight
. It's now 5:25 PM and I'm going to start seriously packing now. We'll see how that goes. It's now 6:52 PM and I'm going to  wait for the 7:02 PM 48 bus.  I did make strides and cleaning my room and I'm almost all packed except for getting a cloth bag to put my extra pair shoes in. My goal is to be able to walk with the luggage I have. I have   regular luggage,  backpack and then the recyclable bag that Sharon has told anything extra  such as hiking boots that I'm bringing.  The smart thing to do today will   e to go to bed at a decent hour so I can get up decently. I got to get up by around six to get  prepared and Adam and at 36th and market Street for the rental car place. The big news at this hour is British singer George Michael has died at the age of 53  well  somebody did wake him up before he go go. Well the meeting was a little funky tonight. I had to chair  and we hadn't seen guy be a speaker. Afterwards I couldn't get a hold of Sharon so I just want to head and ordered what I wanted   and got some wontons for her just in case she sleeping you can be saved as leftovers. I'm glad   I got home early because if I had to do all my packing and cleaning now I would not make   t too well. Well I ordered my Chinese going home via Uber and talked on the phone with Amy for about 15 minutes in with Lisa for about an hour. It's time to go to bed now I hope Lisa's cat that's OK and so does she.

No comments: