Friday, December 23, 2016

Friday, December 23: Work and Errands w/ Pat

Hey!! Good day. I got up early so I could ease in to the day and get to work early to get set for the three hour fast track morning at work.  I get out of work 4 hours early today. I'm pretty psyched about that because now I can get some last minute stuff done and it's not Christmas Eve. It's a regular old business day & businesses should be open.
  I'll be really busy till 12:30 PM today after that I'm free as a bird to run around and do stuff li
ke laundry deposit  stuff in the bank get last minute gifts etc.I'm getting really  psyched go on the road trip to 🇨🇦!! I was just asked if I wanted to go snowboarding or skiing. I told my friend snowboarding since I have bum feet.  But I'd like to do is actually go sledding that would be cool cause I lay down I don't have to be  on my feet    and worry about really screwing up my ankles. As I was eating  breakfast I read an article that California is the focal point of the anti-trump resistance.   illary Clinton won the state by 4 million votes and there are really good progress of politicians out there. Let's hear it for California😎!!!  Well I got to work in time with my bright red shirt on. They started off slower than I expected and then  of course there is a frantic  scramble at the end as three clients came in all at once. One of them is  just the trans-pass pick up fortunately the other two I got done  ust before 12:30 PM when   e were all let out. I'm out and Pat made contact   ith me so I got off at 40th St. He said he can give me rides around that I need to get my stuff done..
Things to do today
1. 30th St. post office for PO Box mail
2. ZipCar for laundry etc.
3. Mail insurance card and envelope to Millville
4. Larry and Veronica a 🎁 
5. Buy long-johns.
6. Pick up and drop off laundry
7. Go to Pats and give him his $30
8. Get rent check for Sharon
9. Go to TD Bank deposit AA checks 
Anyhow maybe it will be more fun doing it with Pat anyway. Well I did arrive at Pats and we got first trimmed out his place a little bit and then I brought some food in from , Kabobbish. We had our usual the good old vegetarian platter. We watched a movie for the inside of the Soviet Union's stayed on TV from 1985 to 1986. It was pretty cool. I fell asleep towards the end of the movie and Pat allowed me to crash. We then got on the motorcycle with the sidecar oh and headed off to do various errands. The errands are listed earlier in this blog post. It's now 4:34 PM and I done most of the banking errands that I had to do. We went first to 30th St. station post office and I mailed off a couple things to Carolyn and several thank you notes. After that Pat picked me up and next stop was 444 N. third where I made the six-month payment. That was $120. Next I was dropped off at the TD Bank at 4th and market Street. I took out some money for myself and Pat. I also deposited checks and had a check written for Sharon for January rent. Pat and I came back to my place and we needed a good snooze because we are both exhausted from all the riding around. We both napped for a little while. And Sharon came home and we had a nice quality Christmas time with each other hung out. Pat left around 10 PM. I'm really glad we did the entrance because it was really the last opportunity since tomorrow's Christmas Eve I go to meeting and go to moms for a day and a half then drive off to Sault Ste. Marie 8 AM Monday December 26

No comments: