Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wednesday, December 28: Snowmobiling & being w/ Friends in Sault Ste. Marie

 Good morning. Well I managed to get up around 945 and ate some  good breakfast. I bundled myself up for a snowmobile trip that I'm going to be taking    his morning. Apparently I'm going to have to wear a helmet  .  I didn't bother with the  snow pants. I went   eff's house which is really close to April's place just drinking coffee and waiting for Flo to find her phone. At least I get a chance to relax inside  while I wait. Well hello Jeff and I headed  on out to Jeff's father's place out there in Gooley. It's a small place. It's not really a town it's more like a township . This area is near the lake and there's snow everywhere. It was   ery pretty. One guy there built his own house because he has four kids and he didn't have enough room where he was.   e gave Jeff some gas for the snowmobile. The motorcycle  helmet barely fit me because I have such a huge head. Well I fell off them snowmobile   when we first started but that was OK. Well Jeff drove that so built really fast it 
was very   cary for me. It felt great when we took pitstops. It felt great because I didn't fall off and hurt myself. I was   eeling pretty old that moment. Jeff is really cool about it. We went all over the place around th The   ighway into some trails etc. when the snowmobiling ended I was happy because I came out  unscathed. We ended up talking to a guy for a bit. Flo is looking at buying one of his trailers at the place. We then took a   ide around Guilley and I went to a tourist   shop where I bought a couple of   touristy items. It was Flo Jeff and myself road back towards Sault Ste. Marie. I gave Flo one of my  photo albums. The drive  by Lake superior was fascinating. It's such a pretty Lake. It is the biggest freshwater  lake in the entire world it is 400 miles long. Some parts of it I was told her   bout the thousand feet deep After we went there  we went to her bank and I decided to get a beard trim completed. I got a coffee at the Tim Hortons  and  decided to buy milk at the store  nearby. The first thing of milk was sour and I got   nother milk for it. The lady at the place was apologetic just gave me another one. April was thinking  of getting her hair done but you changed her mind. I was glad to get my beard trimmed. It felt good. After that   e saw the sunset right outside the mall. People then met a friend from the   program and we handle and it up hanging out in your coffee place in the mall. He was a very nice   ellow he has his pension and running a business while retired. We then decided to go straight   to the . Club 14. That was interesting.  Jeff Flo and April and I hung out there for a   ittle while. Taping line went home and decided we would just chill and have a little bit of the pizza she brought . That was good. 
 e watched Michael Moore movie. It was kind of depressing weather country ham we don't have. Next we watched the movie about some British gangsters from the 60s. It was very good

No comments: