Saturday, December 03, 2016

Saturday, December 3: Little Pete's and Christmas shows

 Greetings everybody it was hard getting up this morning. I got got up around 830 but when I   eandered eat breakfast and then took a nice long shower since I was feeling pretty tired and dirty.   uring the shower, I listen to XTC and Janis Joplin. I left the house about 920 or so  and caught the 48 bus. It was really smelly in there. Either 2 guys were smelly or somebody had left   ome piece of themselves on the bus. Well I made it off the bus in the fresh air felt good. I met   arry at the old city coffee approximate 10:15 AM. We went to the meeting and the room had these   oxes piled high with wrapping papers all over the floor. I found out later that it was a installation about   oarding. They're doing some kind of video or are there. Afterwords I rushed with   ver with Larry to his place and we're going to meet Natalie at little Pete's. it's an overcast day but  I don't think it's going to rain. Larry tells me it's not gonna rain. Next they were supposed to get rain it's Tuesday. Well we had a delicious meal at Little Pete. It was filling and pretty inexpensive. We talked a while and hung out and   then we left to go to the Comcast Center. They have a Christmas show during the holiday season.   fter we do this more than gonna go to Macy's for their big Christmas show they've   had forever. It's turning out to be a pretty nice sunny day outside. Well I news outside my   ubble of Macy's and Christmas, it looks like our president elect is already causing an international  incident. Trump speaks with Taiwanese president, a major break with decades of U.S. policy on China. We'll see how   ong this kind of bullshit is going to continue after becomes president January 20. The Comcast show was  pretty good. The   uality of the video is excellent. I wish they would have find a way to  lose off the door openings   o the screen would be full. We then decided to walk underneath the Comcast Center  through the subway underground to Macy's at 13th and market. Well the next Macy show wasn't till 4 o'clock  so we thought if we walk and get some coffee. Unfortunately at the place I picked square coffee had no   ower and couldn't serve coffee so we ended   p going to more than just ice cream. Now they may have decent food and dessert but the coffee was pretty old-school nasty. I could   only drink a little bit out of it before I had to throw it out. We book back towards the Macy's and realize we had missed the Starbucks that was right nearby.  None of us know how we missed it. We then went to a very packed to Macy's and we ended up @ the back. I got somewhat of a view but you  couldn't see the top third of the lights. It's quite the old school holiday  show. Well any unrelated story from the outside  world, we see the double standard at work. 
unfair they are both equally involved in a relationship. Petraeus had some high  -powered backers. He belongs in a Trunp  administration is obviously misogynistic and   sexist as it is. Well, I ended up walking Natalie back to her place and then I caught the bus back home  to rest up. I had some leftovers talked on the phone and watch some videos to end the evening.

No comments: