Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday, December 14: Colonoscopy Day and Riding in a Sidecar

 Well after fitful sleep of dreaming getting up going to the bathroom etc. I finally got out of bed around  7:45 AM. 
I felt OK but I was pretty wiped out from not eating or drinking. Specifically I have an eaten since 9 o'clock Monday night. I stopped drinking the stuff approximately 4:30 AM.That was the second Gatorade bottle and the second half of the MiraLAX laxative. It really started kicking in at night. It's seems to work. Because by the end I could tell. I considered taking Uber but I was late with my creditcard and they stopped payment so I had to pay 400 bucks to them to get the card to work again. So I will be paying for not much else after that. I at least got that done. I caught the 48 bus pretty quickly and I took the trolley to 30th St. I took the market Frankford EL& to 34th Street. I got really lucky! There was a LUCY bus right at 34th and Market Street and I took it all the way to Civic Center Blvd. That saved me at least 15 minutes of walking. That was a good thing because I showed up about 10 to 15 minutes late to the Perlman Center. They were quite efficient. I waited in the waiting room maybe 10 minutes and I was called back and I was asked my name my birthdate and what I'm allergic to at least for five times. I was so tired anyway that I was ready to go to sleep before they put the intervenous in me and what the Celine and then put in the the drugs that knocked me out in no time. The whole thing seem to last about 10 minutes and I was already there already finished. I then took a nap for about an hour and a half and Pat pickme up and his wonderful motorcycle sidecar. It was a big hit in the driveway of the Perlman Center. It felt really good to be out of the hospital in. We went back and got some couple beach Pakistani Indian food and it was quite delicious we watch a airplane disaster movie. Pack practice his guitar and I napped for about two hours. We then left Pat's house at 4 PM to take a cruise in the sidecar. I took some pictures and video. It was way cool. We came home just 
 

as Sharon had finished it client of hers. She saw the sidecar and then went out to dinner with her dad at someplace at 17th street. Pat and I came back here and we had some pasta and he had some of my Sleepytime tea I bought and I had some leftover Pepsi and we're just chilling out here in the quiet home. It's nice for a change to be the guy waving my friend home rather than me have to go home because t I'm still a bit tired. Well Pat ended up hanging out for a while. Sharon came home from hanging out with her parents and we just hung out and talked for a while. I also talked to my friend from Maryland and Amy as well.
 

No comments: