Friday, December 02, 2016

Friday, December 2: A Long Week Ends

 Good morning ladies and gentlemen out there on the Internet and beyond.  Today is Friday it's a nice seasonable morning in early December 2016. I got up very very tired & went downstairs and for the third time this week cleaned out the dishes for Sharon. It seems to  be an impulse just for this week. She seems to appreciate it. That's always very nice. I spent my morning writing the taxi and editing up my blog from yesterday. It is 
  my final version of yesterday the first day of December 2016. It was definitely an interesting  day☝️️✅ It's now 12:47 PM I just needed to get out of the office and get some air. I got some canned Chef Boyardee.   t was $.99 so I'll just put hot sauce and making things better. I got a phone call from the student loan place in reference to a cosigned loan. I help somebody save money by giving them my Rite Aid card. It's a bit breezy & cool in the outside world. Speaking of the outside world there is a political development that 
  ragging on between Tom Wolf and the Republicans  in the Senate.
Blame game over impending state worker layoffs continues with no solution in sight. This apparently is a preview of coming   ttractions for the next state budget I'm sure. These jobs are at the UC Centers. Well the afternoon I just slogged through slowly but surely. I did get the basic stuff done that I wanted to get done but boy it was a tiring week that's for sure. I reckon I'm going down to Larry's help lift stuff up but I'm gonna need a nap to somewhere 
along the line. It ended up that Larry didn't need any help. So I immediately got off the train 15th St. to catch on the bus as it arrives at   5th and JFK Boulevard. I mediately  saw 33 bus that I was only able to catch because people were blocking the "box." the  33 bus got stuck behind some intense traffic. The bus driver it was yelling for   eople to get away from the back door. I get off the bus tired and I went to the pottery studio near 20th where they are having a Halloween get together. So I videotape some   f it it had that fabulous feel. I just meander through ate a couple pieces of pizza and he's going   ut. It was pretty fast if I must say. I then went to the OC have coffee house to get an Americano. They are playing some pretty good spacing music I must say . I noticed they spend at least an hour and 15 minutes   leaning up the place while customers are sitting here in the really kind of in your face about it. It's
 funny. I sat next to somebody who I didn't realize is a ploy E. That explains why they were kind of dismissive. And of course there were  young that had some to do with too. Well it's 7:37 PM I think   t's time for me to go home and do my thing in my   oom and say hi to Sharon. But back to the more acids the outside world.this report the Trump electors are being harassed because names and phone numbers or released of Trump electors. i've  never seen sore winners like this before. What can I say

No comments: