Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday, December 18: Chilling at Home, Da Vinci and at Larry's

 Good afternoon it's now 2:35 PM. I got up at 11 AM and moved about very slowly. I just needed to sleep in and be really slow. It's spitting rain and mild outside today. All the snow  that we got yesterday just melted away. Then again it was only about a   alf inch so it doesn't take much. I got to hang out with Sharon and we had a nice time talking and drinking her superduper coffee.  It's a mood  lifter and a stimulant at the same time. I had mostly milk because it's really strong coffee. When  mixed right it's some of the best coffee I'll have all day. After talk I needed to
  catch the 48 bus. I got that bus which is only about 5 minutes late. I think got to eighth   treet really quickly but two 47 buses cruised by when I was about half a block away. Of course, Larry was there at 3:02 PM. It's now 3:07 PM and I would've been on time if  two  47 buses had not run back to back   ince one was probably really   behind schedule. I'm now at 8th and Spruce Street and still waiting for the  bus or at this point  I'll just take a cab. I did end up taking a cab and spent $4.25 so I wouldn't be 25 minutes late. I'm now on Catherine Street. It's now 3:15 PM and I'm almost there I'm going to sign off for now. they're   supposed to be a party going on afterwords worked at starting at three but I don't  have anything to bring so I don't know what I'm gonna do really except talk to 
Larry   and hopefully some people from group who said they would show up. Well Keith and Natalie showed   p and that was cool. So I talk to those guys for a little while and munched on two tangerines that were quite delectable. After they left I socialize  to pit snacked on some delicious bean dip and nachos. I talked to a nice woman named Laura. She's   always been very pleasant to me. I really appreciate that. And I can tend to feel a little off different and odd in a   ad way so it's really nice to get a little ego stroke from talking with a   mart woman who is a scientist and an artist. Out of nowhere Amy came in earlier   han I thought she was coming in and I got to talk to her for a bit as she was removing her pieces from the gallery. At that point I decide  to take advantage of getting a ride up to Market Street without worrying about a bus. Well it's become  colder but the wind died down and it's not raining. It's also not frigid so it's pretty normal
  seasonable December weather here. It's now 5:41 PM and I just arrived at Larry's while I was there,  I watched 2 Christmasthanks   movies got some  Christmas  shopping done online only thing I didn't do was eat because I got lost in my shopping. Amazon is a pain in the butt if you're not careful. And then came home and had some leftover pasta and chilled out Sharon for a bit.

No comments: