Friday, December 09, 2016

Friday, December 9: A Cold One

 Well I woke up without the alarm and swallow and message from my friend from Sault Ste. Marie Ontario.  She invited me to visit between the 26th and 29th of December. So of course I checked   ut the bus. Since it's less than a month away that was $275. Going in January is $183. Well since it   as such a short trip I checked out the price of the car and that's why I think I'm gonna  go if I decide to go. I can cancel the reservation so I decided to make a reservation.   ell after all that looking around I managed to go to the OC F coffee house and grab myself some coffee on the way to the clubhouse. It was   retty cool being there. Actually fellowship a little bit afterwords and   ot a ride down to 16th and Market. We took a stop along the way and I got to talk to the two guys and that  was fine. On the way to the L it was so crowded going down the steps we had to wait while the  people getting off the L or climbing up the steps there was no room for us to go down they   ad to go up the steps first. I thought for sure I miss the train but alas the train was still there after dropping off all  those people and I caught it. It's a good thing too because I'm still going to be a couple minutes late. Well I started off my   ay with two people came in. I'm slogging through alert since I got off a   ew more of the 155/156 alerts. I got a ton of the 150s which I have to delete one by one. I'm getting   unch at the bodega I'm getting to the bodega and delivering a sandwich for my coworker. Hi I   ecided to go straight to Patrick's from work we're gonna have a vegetarian platter. I hope you   ad a good day. We  are going to watch some communistic films from Eastern   urope where they oppress their people. I pray hopefully we won't turn into aEastern European   ountry before we all die & Rest In peace . Should be a fun evening   n the 30° cold. Well what's the movie today and walk the dogs. Then   e both crashed for a little while it was quite a relief that's for sure. The food was delicious and it's now  10:45 PM so I think I need to wobble myself home. Well, I got home about   11:50 PM.While I was sitting on the bus I read this article.Republicans and Paul Ryan want to privatize Medicare. Yes and when they get done that   thievery,they have a plan to cut Social Security benefits for future retirees. This is what the working class trump voters elected. Well it was decent  yet cold day outside today. Now it's time to go to bed

No comments: