Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Tuesday, December 6: CDU Training and then Rain

 Well I set my alarm for 7:30 and went back to sleep and next thing you know  it it was 8:17 AM. I quickly got up and hustled my ass out of the door and went to the Ryebread and  got some coffee. I've been approached of us bus stop and I caught the bus just   s it was coming down the street. I got to 8th and Market only about 5 minutes late. The  first part of it was pouring when the folks from Harrisburg talked about brain science. He's trying  to explain the neurological effects of poverty etc. That's all nice and shit, but it doesn't change the regulations are what we have to do with our agency  . For the first half of it there   re a lot of good questions asked about our clunky computer system and other  procedures that make our selves waste time on. I miss interesting development was that supposedly   here's an automated notice function for carfare. They said it came out late November.    was wanting to November of next year?? That was the biggest surprise of them all. I also got  to ask a few questions and they were really nice about it. For lunch myself another two other folks including Peter went to   eadingTerminal  Market. Peter and I had Chinese and the other person had chickent  wings from the Amish. Peter was nice enough to treat me to lunch today. The second half was a lot shorter because people   ust wanted to go home already. The last guy was definitely pro rider. He did answer   ome questions but said put it on the yellow card that was handed out. Rooks voted to skip break   nd just finished earlier. So I get out of work at 3:30 today. A friend of mine let me   0 bucks and I got 10 bucks from merchant that would be 10 bucks so Pat and I had dinner or at least    late lunch. We watching airplane disaster movie and then eat our food. I then made the  incorrect decision to take the 21 bus and set of the L downtown. From about 38th St. on it was putt  putting then I got so sick of it I just went to the EL.  Unfortunately the EL is making me wait. It seems to be on delay mode. It's funny what rain does.  Well I did make it at 5:40. I don't like being late to that appointment. Anyhow I think it went pretty  well I must say. Well I thought about going to a 7 o'clock meeting but I'm not so sure at this   oint. It's raining but I'm comfortable in this coffee shop right now and I'm not sure I'll be   omfortable that meeting. Well I sat at the elixir talked with one of the barista's it was very nice.  I then sat at the bench. More like a self is very comfortable. So naturally I good about that I wanted
 to say hello to the other barista and decided  to sit in the chair amongst a lot of other people which while talking on the phone. Well I think I'm gonna   roll out at home. It's 7:03 PM by the time I get to that meeting I would be significantly late and I don't want to be late at that meeting. Anyhow I just   wanted to say that. I was browsing 
  around at the coffee shop and I found an article about the iPhone 6s battery  issue.Apple says iPhone 6S battery issue bigger than first thought. I find this extremely interesting since    had the problem with my "old" iPhone 6s. Well at 7:26 PM.  I guess I should head home. Instead of leaving I watched  old Stanley Cup   inals between the Montréal Canadiens and the Toronto Maple Leafs from 1967. It was very interesting. I was fortunate got the for Bus and Ben the 48 bus home. Once him, Sharon she made up a new creation of fresh seafood ravioli was very good. Also talk to the phone..  

No comments: