Thursday, December 22, 2016

Wednesday, December 22: Treasurer Work, Work and a Filling

  After crashing relatively early last night I got up with the alarm in around 6:35 AM. I decided that this morning  would be the morning I would work on some of my thank you letter that's being treasurer. have about six people coming in this morning. We all need to come and buy one for me to   ee them. I showered skipped breakfast and went to catch the bus. I first went to the Ryebread and got my coffee and cookie.   n the on the 48 bus and then a nice woman who works at the Perlman Center. Last place I   ent to last Wednesday for my procedure. You know the colonoscopy I wrote  about. While in the shower, a song by the breeders called "cannonball" came on and I  remember lollapalooza when I went there in   995. It was the era of Verruca Salt & Luscious Jackson.  I wanted to arrive by 8 AM but I'll probably get there approximately  8:15 AM. They are going to wonder why the heck I'm at work early. I'll t ell them. Well I got the treasury work done I had to get done at work now I just have to prop the letters in the mailbox and go to TD   ank and deposit these checks. Tomorrow I may have to do  the same thing come in early and right get a report ready for SEPIA office. Maybe it   ill be open and I can give my fridge with the report in absencia. Well, three   lients did come in and the other ones didn't. They had no working phone number so I don't feel like   nything will happen because I usually schedule goes in the morning. I frantically tried to do the 
 est of my alerts and left work about 10 minutes later than I should've. I  arrived pretty close to on time. It's a beautiful day out here it's  mild and sunny. I might even get out and there still be a little bit of sun left.   ach day is going to get longer now. That's a good thing. Christmas season is full gear the Dennis office has the Christmas music cranking out loud   nd I'm about to get my filling done it's 2:11 PM. It's now 2:52 PM. I'm at 56th and Market Streets. That   as the quickest filling I ever had. I figured I get back to work and get shit done and   repare myself for the day off it's so beautiful out here. So I'm going to gain two hours back. I'll use that on future dental   ppointments and and the like. Well I got back and emailed childcare form   ecause located worker and scanned piece paper and completed some IRS training. So already it was worth it to  get back in here and get those 2 hours back. So tomorrow I have a potential of 6 to 8  people coming in a three hour span. Time to get some   leep and get the hustle on. Papa going to do two at a time. Well I got on the train and that went smoothly. I had it into Starbucks fromWalnut Street.
I am getting a decaf Americano. It is really busy today here is the old Starbucks. They can probably use at least one more employee  for the mad  holiday rush. My friend from Marilyn called and we talked for    little bit. She even call me while she was driving so I could see her driving I guess she was on route 29 in Maryland.   his is about a nice a winner days you can get around here. The high must've been 50° it was sunny and a great day to be in the city. Well it's time to go to group . I'm pretty late 6:26 PM

No comments: