Thursday, June 02, 2016

Monday, June 1: Good Start w/ TD and Meditation

Trash Time
Well after I got up showered and headed to the sunrise. Really good, no. Afterwords I decided I needed to take care some serious business with the bank. They they were able to stop the
Saxby's

Collecting for the PPA
payment without the pink sheet. It'll be a $30 fee. We only have to wait 24 hours. So I will need 35
News of the Day
dollars $30 for the fee and $5  for the money order itself. I also covered the flight negative balance
Target at 19th & Chestnut
that I had accrued from overnight. Well my banking business  took  a little while. It is 8:57 AM oh here
Nice 
comes the EL
now!! Today I'm hoping to do a little catch-up on the alert
At TD Bank
and actually write a sanction packet. I have to finish off to of them that were handed back to me.
Catching EL
  The program is terminating people right after their role at the end of the first 
week. Well I got
4pm
in before my supervisor which is a good thing. I've saw 1 person early and then started plowing
Plenty!!
ahead with getting from the work completed today. I just nibbled up lunch. And Plowing away.
Clouds Looming
The clouds started gathering around 4 o'clock. The day ended and I got most of what I wanted to
Center City
get done. There, is always a little computer glitches that I deal with from time to time. One
Meeting Larry
of my least favorite is opening up a new PDF document. First thing in the morning when I open my first
decaf Americano
PDF document it freezes the computer for about  20  seconds so. After that all the other PDFs open just fine. Well
Outside Saxby's 
it's that time year again the current fiscal year ending June 30. Our contract at work ends June 30th.
1st Meditation
They're starting to negotiate in Harrisburg over the budget at this time.  It should be interesting that's for sure and a little tense for sure. I agreed over the phone to meet Larry at Shambala meditation
Comfortable
At Starbucks
place on 21st and Phantom. We met at 19th and Chestnut and walk together. We stopped at Saxby's
Very Nice
and then we went to the place Larry had a rough day today. We went and I found it to be very relaxing.
City Hall
It was quiet and it was  pretty mellow. Afterwords Larry and I walk Starbucks or you got a little bit of food
An Icon
and then I headed to my 7:30 PM appointment that went very well in my estimation. I talked
 
about I get the defencive about people at times because I feel wounded etc. I think up a 48 just
Dinner
doesn't with arriving on the 15th and arch. So I got home at a decent hour. I got home at 9:01 PM

No comments: