Monday, November 02, 2015

Sunday, November 1: standard time begins

Well, after a pretty good night sleep mind turn alarm clock got me up an hour early but fortunately my phone was already set for the new time zone. I got a text and my
Uber Ride
date today has been canceled till Tuesday. Drew
Coffee

is going to join me at the bar none. Well the barn on we had some interesting occurrences. We then
went to the Home Depot after all that. I talked to another friend I think I'm going to do the Peapod food delivery service. Neither Sharon or
At Home Depot
I do them but any shopping and it's getting closer to winter
Drew's Place
and it might be nice to have something delivered instead of schlepping outside. Will be left Home Depot
I went straight to Drew's place in Essington. He believes he'll be bought out for about $400,000 when the airport expands out that way. His heart is early
Asking for $$
as her year. But it's going to go to township meetings
Lunch at New Delhi
and find a real story. We going to go to West Philly and go to New Delhi for an Indian buffet. It is
New Delhi to the Restroom
so delicious. It is now 1:35 PM 2 o'clock date for me today. Who's talking to woman who sells isogenic's too. And I'm eating fruit cup. I'm now at pats
41st and Chestnut
house after Jew walked me up here from 40th St. I bought
Flight $ for Montana
some guava juice and Coca-Cola. I'm now chilling with Dakota Pats dog it is now 2:59 PM Drew is
watching a spy thriller movie that features Tom Hanks. Well it's now 4:30 PM today Sunday, November 1. I think
Pat's New Furniture
I'm in a hit the head and then check out what outdoors looks like now. Well pack came home and I took a
Dakota
little power nap and get some blogging. The sunset already and it's only 5:35 PM. I'm also going to go to
Pat at Work
Manhattan and visit the Highline.http://bit.ly/1IFvFzz
It's a man-made park from an old train yard. I've never been there before. I was invited by a friend. It's going to be for fun. What was a
Path to NYC Sat?
decent weekend.
Dallas Blocks a Seattle FG
I went to the 60 minutes and well my mind was wandering but I tried not to get into the comparison of
Colorful
depression spiral. I think on the best part I succeeded in be what was a decent weekend. I went to the 60 minutes and well my mind was
At Saxby's
wandering but I tried not to get into the comparison of depression spiral. I think on the best part I succeeded. Well I got home and I found myself completely exhausted. The exhaustion
Route 7 On Time!!
was almost too much to bear. So I simply lie down with Sharon and then I want upstairs and just crash the mighty crash

No comments: