Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday, November 23: Airplane Mode and A Cold

Bus Stop on 23rd Street
Good day everyone. I am at the fresh grocer hanging around because they have Wi-Fi. I've used 99.9% of my data allowance
19th Street
 and today is the last day to hold out from being charged an extra $15.00 Well I didn't sleep all that great last night & my cold has
More Renovations
moved up to my nose and throat so I had
Murray's Pup
trouble sleeping. I did manage to make it to the sunrise this morning which was good that I did because
La Colombe
it was step. I left my photo card at home I'm hoping to meet Sharon downtown since  she's going to L& I today.
Near 52nd and Market
Today I have like maybe one or two appointments. But tomorrow is the 14th appointment bonanza. Well I
View from the EL
had my phone on airplane mode so I wouldn't go over my data limit. I just have to hang on there and go from Wi-Fi to Wi-Fi till midnight tonight. My cold is really
Cold Out Today
kicking like chicken right now so I just took
5:15pm
another cold medicine. I made it that is all I can say. By plow through the alerts and the calendar and a bunch
Provisions
of AC E forms. In the cold sore to kick in like chicken around five. I'm now in the fresh grocer getting provisions
Sums Up the Eagles
and using the The Wi-Fi hotspot called "Hobart". Forgot white out and some OJ. Here's the latest on the Pa Budget.
Parking Lot
 They have proposed eliminating some of the property tax relief and
lowering the sales tax increase but that's about all I know. Well I get off at 15th instead  of 30th St. to 19th
Looking Up in Center City
so took me a little longer to get here I had a coffee did some business at Coffee Joe. And I'm going to go
Coffee Joe on Walnut
to 645 since it's now 6:39 PM. Him to stay a little bit and then maybe catch you burn go home. Well
WiFi at Coffee Joe
I went to the meeting and I got my slots filled up and sat through the beginning of the meeting. I decided I'd leave during the intermission. I want to Saxbys
Uber From Saxby's
to catch up on some Internet and now I'm waiting for 
Pizza!!
for about three more minutes. It is now 8:02 PM Sharon should be done her haircut and I'm bringing a soda and a little slice of pizza. I'll put
the pizza in the super quite scrumptious took a long hot shower and I feel great and I just listen to the yellow tango album called "And then nothing turned itself inside out." Pretty interesting album. I was
Add caption

Its the Night
listening to The last days of disco movie soundtrack. Yo let tango has a song called the last days of
disco. Me while even
Add caption
though I had the phone on airplane mode all day long ATT managed to sneak in .001 megabyte over
They Charged Me $15
the data limit. Again I have to call them up and see if I can get that 15 bucks removed. Lets see what happens for the next 2 days. Stuff may get real fast during this time

No comments: