Friday, November 27, 2015

Thursday, November 26: Thanksgiving Day

Good day are you parade lovers and turkey eaten peoples out there. It's Thanksgiving 2015. It is a beautiful mile day out here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania we just some wisp
The Back porch
clouds out no breeze.
Breakfast
It is very nice out. I go up at 11 o'clock this morning and had a coffee and cereal. Hung out with Sharon for
a bit. I am going to my family's place in Media PA. I'm now waiting for the bus. The bus took to long to show up.  I'm taking a cab to 15th St. and
The Family Trucker
then I'm going to take the EL in the media trolley. I was told
The Old Salon
not to be late for the 1:30 PM show up time. I'm gonna be pretty close. The train according to Google maps,
it was supposed to be here at 12:36 it is now 12:40 PM. The EL just showed up at 12:40 and I'm heading to 69th St. I arrived without five minutes to spare for
24th St
the 1:00 PM media drawing. The media trolley left
Riding Down Broad Street
45 minutes late seemingly because the driver had a conversation with another driver. I can't believe the
trolley driver had a conversation 4 minutes after the scheduled leave time with all these people waitingšŸ˜©šŸ˜”. It's a very scenic drive on the trolley that's for
See City Hall
sure! It is 1:37 PM I am on Providence Road near
My Trip to Media
my moms condo going to go eat at a golf club. I am very thirsty right now. Well it's 2:19 PM we're having our hors
Train Leaving 4 Media
d'oeuvres to start or buffet dinner and they got Wi-Fi in this clubhouse.. To beautiful day outside and I'm looking forward 2 chowing down. I just got a text from Sharon she
On the 101 Trolley
will not be home when I get back
I Arrive
she has a date. That's good for her she won't be by yourself. Not sure what I'm gonna do afterwards
On Providence Road
maybe hit a meeting with Drew at 5:30 or just go home and chill lax for a bit. Right now just club in the bathroom they're playing Frank Sinatra. It is a golf
Walking Providence Road
club after all. This cold keeps marching on.
Deb and Kids
I keep having to blow my nose over and over again. But overall I feel OK. Well, my phone died right I was eating dinner even though I turned it off at 5%. My brother told me that turn
Add caption
off the GPS. I finally was told that you have to turn off the Google maps that's the  GPS and that takes all the power. Well it's 5 PM
Dave at Parking Lot

David
and I'm going to catch the for the 508 media trolley back to Philadelphia. Sharon is home since
Carolina Beats Dallas
she blew off the date idea. Well the Eagles truly suck! They lost to the lowly Detroit Lions 45 to 14. I suppose this is goodbye to Chip Kelly.
Mom
Well, the trip back to Philadelphia went very smoothly. And my phone
The Train Tracks
ran out of batteries again. I came straight home and Jen and I talked and decided to do some cooking.
Waiting For Trolley Home
We first try to see what might be open to get A bite to eat the bishops didn't have any food but was just
Butters Being Cute
open for drinks and the London was closing early. And we weren't in the mood for little Pete's.
I Live on the 3rd Floor
So we decide to go there and p.m. I got two bananas Sharon got a big tasty and we decided to cook
up some food. Sharon made a pineapple blueberry cobbler pie and a mushroom casserole. Sharon and I shared some ye olde memories. Sharon shared from
A Nice Fridge
her from her club years and me back to
Making the Fruit Cobbler
my old blog posts in Millville New 
Jersey. Meanwhile the cobbler was cooking and getting
ready to be taste tested. In the meantime I just blew off doing anything or going anywhere tonight. I did hear via text a few people. Let me know other
Sharon Made These
real plans for tomorrow. I am thinking of going to
Her Creation
the photography joint on Chestnut Street and getting some photographs printed to frame for gifts and what not. I don't think I'm going to early morning meeting I need to get my sleep on try to
get rid of this cold. 

No comments: