Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday November 20: Working Hard and Going Out to 4th and Lombard on a Cool Day

6:15
Good day everyone😏 I managed to get up early enough to catch the sunrise. I took Über  to the meeting. so I was running late and stuff they're basically  cabdrivers in their own cars. Whoever gave Perot

Add caption
Rolling Down Chestnut Street
Street is my address which is wrong but it's right across street from my house I got confused. Anyhow it was good we did step number 12. It's a cool day
La Colombe
with a stiff breeze. It does feel more seasonable thoughWell I'm gonna be the work on time so I went straight to the trolley & the EL. Well more about the framework        
Add caption

Morning at CVS
for the Pennsylvania state budget 

Apparently there's going to be a cigarette tax hike a sales tax hike property tax reduction in a hybrid pension plan. All this for more education funding and help property owner's only
My Date Allowance is Low

I'm really down low with my data usage. I have .66 GB left and I have four days to hoard it. I guess it before
2PM
Friday and I'm just getting lunch at 2:15 PM Work is been a grueling today I am trying to get all this paperwork done because I'm a see about 15 people on Tuesday for time I've been outside it's after 2 o'clock hope your Friday
Waiting for the Tuna Sub
Leaving Work
 is going well with you.
Afterwards, we continued on my slog through the alerts. I saw
56th EL Station Downtown
a couple people and I fixed my up myself of the real dandy of a Tuesday with appointments before the Thanksgiving holiday. I sipped from the EL
Depressing
and went down to the Starbucks and then to
15th and Chestnut
St. Mark's. I'm going to go to this new beginnings event at 7:30.. I then finally waited long enough to
@Starbucks
catch the 12 bus which was 10 minutes late. And then stopped over to the milk and honey. I had enough coffee  so I got some apple cider and yogurt. I plan
St Marks
to blog and glance @ people. So I'm just sitting here listening to
Add caption
guy about going back to the gym and he does look like it Gym
kind of dude.😁. So I'm gonna go to this thing at 7:30 PM meanwhile I'm going to blog and do what I do by myself. The Apple Cider does taste good and
Milk and Honey
yogurt is soothing.

No comments: