Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tuesday, November 17: I Made It

They Put Up Lattice
Again I stayed up too late watching Russian car crash videos. So I skipped the sunrise and on a Sunny Tuesday morning and took the slow bus. The reason
Nice Walk Down 24th Street
is it the traffic gets really bad between
Slow Ride 
830 and 9:00 AM. I finally went online and got my license registration paid for. Pat wants to go flying but I can't Rent-A-Car until I get my license fixed up.😬
Running Low
Work was OK today. I had a bunch of people in the morning. Free of more scheduled and three of them weren't scheduled but that worked out OK. I was tired from the late night last night. I have 36 alerts and I've got most of them except about 15. I'm feeling all right. I  will take
My Busy Desk
the night off go straight home hit the meeting at 8 and then go back home. The meeting I go to is
Getting the Trolley to 22nd

really close to home.  I just found out my insurance runs out so I have to pay $600 out of the $800 it cost
Sharon in Kitchen
to do the root canal tomorrow FUCK!!! or friend of mine has neighbors that have a kid is being sought by the FBI because he's disappeared with a handgun. The college in Maryland is on lockdown. http://wpo.st/Usdp0  there are five warrants out for his arrest since nobody has seen or heard from him
Curried Tufu w/ Veggies



No comments: