Monday, November 02, 2015

Monday, November 2: Week Begins w/ Rest

I don't know what to do After a glorious night sleep when I passed out at 10:30 PM, I woke up with more light coming in at 6:11 AM. I made it to sunrise practically on time
7:13am
My friend Mike lead the meeting and it was pretty good.
30th Street Waiting
I walked with someone towards 19th and market withdrew money out of the bank and headed to 40th St.
9am Getting My Lunch
to pick up lunch. I had left my frozen samosas at Pats after I bought them yesterday. Well today I don't have any clients scheduled so I
At Pats This Morning
need to get some packets done since tomorrow I really loaded
Add caption
up since I'm taking off on Friday.. I may even leave early on Thursday depending on how I feel and how
View From the EL
much work I think I got done. Of course, depending on if there's any activity in my life going on. Well, as of
Lunch Time Painting
1:08 PM the day was fairly quiet except for a couple spurts of people ask me questions. I Wrote
Leaving Work

Contrasting Sky
chips for lunch. Well I powered through the rest of the day. I am wrote up about five or six sanction packets
Getting Dark
in total. And I got half of the new alerts done. I got seven morning got three done. Well, when I left
Red scale
work it was dark! That of course is due to time change yesterday when we left daylight savings time to good old standard time from now till April. Well
From the EL Platform
I got some really good scenic shots of the train
19th and Market
overhead at 57th St. And next climbed up the escalator L and noticed a brilliant sunset. It was a bright
tangerine orange. The The sky contrasted  with the dark sky that envelopes the clouds. Well once I got off the train I had Street coffee Joe's for a little
The Next Generation
coffee relaxation before the meeting. I wish I could sleep this well all the time. The 4 month Pa Budget standoff is causing school districts to borrow $$ just to stay open. Philadelphia is no exception. Its going to cost about 2 million interest to borrow the money.
Coffee Joe
They were playing Fleetwood Mac Tusk. I  believe. I tuned it out to listen to
REM. 6:45 PM is the
The Steps
beginners. The new barista was very pleasant and I got a large coffee medium coffee and a large cup
20th Near Walnut
as I usually do to ensure room. Well I went to the beginners and it was pretty raw as someone said.
Add caption
This matched how I felt. I feel sort of a soreness in my chest a little bit. I got all the commitment signed up for except one slot.

No comments: