Monday, November 16, 2015

Friday, November 13: Work to Lancaster Pa.

Good morning on a nice mild morning. I got up and packed for my trip. I got the 48 19th got some coffee and caught the L and the trolley in good time. I did
Nice  Day for a Walk
not sleep that well but I'm trucking drinking my
On Da Bus
coffee. I'm going to work till about 1230 or 1:30 PM. I'm then going to go to Lancaster Pennsylvania
for the weekend for a conference. It's about an hour and a half away from Philadelphia going West. Well I got to work and it was a bit spastic. Friday's
Add caption
seem to be the day that pent-up stuff pops.
View From the EL
up. So me and a coworker had an intense discussion with supervisor. After that I saw a couple of
people and slog going through the 15 alert that I had. I am finished little bit less than half of them. I had take-out Chinese for lunch and barely got
View From Back of Office
out the door by 3:15 PM to catch the EL. I have to catch the
Work As I Came In
Amtrak train to Lancaster by 3:45 PM. I did catch the train. The line was very long but it went pretty quickly
I will arrive in Lancaster around 4:30 PM It's a busy schedule check this out!
Computer Takes Awhile to Load Up
In fact some of it started around 2 o'clock but I just left
Buzy @ Work
Philadelphia a minute ago I think now and pictures of my block and then you can have. I'm in the
Its 3:15 PM
quiet car so nobody talks here. Apparently there's no Wi-Fi on this train. I tried to figure it out but
Made It Just in Time
maybe later 
on. I think I'm gonna take a nap. Woman next to me is very pregnant. Well I slept most of the ride there.
It was a very smooth ride. I barely heard them announce Lancaster. I just arrived in Lancaster and I just got picked up by the van. I'm gonna go up to my room
Boarding the Train
which is up on the fifth floor and get some coffee.
On the Train
I'm pretty tired. This train station didn't have anything but a soda machine and there's no coffee shops
within eyesight of the train station. It's pretty cold out now @ 5:28 PM. I just got in the hotel where room 558. There is a buffet dinner. The room is way in the
Lancaster Train Station
back with the wing is. So here we
The Roads Near the Train
go. Well we had dinner & and it was pretty good. Had some coffee which I really needed. Got to see
my roommate for the weekend as well. I just heard from my friend Joe I haven't heard from Lee six months.
Train Station to Hotel
He has issues with his feet and he moved out there for Derby. He was really eager to talk. It was good to
Paris ATTACKED!!
hear from him. There's a terrible terrorist bombing in Paris gunmen were shooting that hostages in a movie
theater in there talking about 100 people killed from reports am getting on the Internet. Well the first big meeting is at 7:45 and then there's another one after
Dinner
that one. So it's going to be a lot packed in here.
Stats
You should be an interesting experience for me. I bought new copies of books that I have not  had in a while. Temperature supposed to drop down the to the  30s but I'll be in the hotel so won't matter too much. It's now 9:00 PM I threw out the last bit of my coffee
cause I hit critical mass taking a break and I went to a GSR orientation.
books and Stuff

Paris Bombing by ISIL
 at 9:15 PM.  I skipped the ice cream social and the midnight meeting. Instead went back to the hotel
Speak
room & watched Real Time w/ Bill Mahr. Nothing just fell sleep   I didn't sleep very well last night.

No comments: