Thursday, November 05, 2015

Thursday, November 5: I Turn 54. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

Good day everyone today I turned the right age of 54 today. I started my day with hitting the sunrise and Hannah to La Colombe afterwards. Some folks
A Drizzle
said happy birthday and that was really nice. I then
INFLATION
went to work not knowing how long I can stay but knowing I would definitely leave early. When I worked on my 16 alerts that I had left and took some
La Columbe
phone calls and slog through. I was in a pretty   good mood. I was training today like a freebie. I didn't get any of the sanction
Concentration
packets sent out but I'll send them out
Clouds Breaking
on Monday. I know I'm not coming in on  Friday that's for certain👍 So I went to get lunch and
I got one of my frozen samosas and that was pretty tasty. I did a favor for my desk me to care that business. carefree for a Thurs
Leaving Work at 3:30pm

of a non-pay week. So then I push through the day and I
Getting Off @ 42
stayed at work till 3:30 PM I signed out, finished everything in my dashboard is clean. When I left work
Ranstead
all of a sudden I felt extremely tired so I went over to pats to sleep. Net net 40 minute nap was so
Pat's
intense and I was startled by the phone and woke up earlier than five. I went to the coffee shop
The Kabobbeesh Parking
downtown before group. I brought my Indian food with me that I had bought dinner. It's a 5

dollar chickpea special. I just heard someone behind me say that being age 29 is scary. Ha ha.
Walnut and 15th
That's all I got to say about that anyhow I'm trying to revive myself wake up and catch up on my blogging.
YEAH! YEAH YEAH! :(
I've gotten two days behind because when I've come home I don't feel like blogging. I only feel like
No Reese's for Sale @ CVS
editing blogging while I'm at coffee shops. Group was small but we discussed relationships and how some people to fall into them
Fairmount Ave Toward 24th
really fast. We ended at eight and then I did my usual walk home thing. I just didn't feel like waiting for the
Cereal and Stuff from CVS
bus and it was mild outside. When I got home 45 minutes later, Sharon cooked up a wonderful dinner.
Dinner for My Birthday
It was dim sum and it was quite good

No comments: