Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Monday, November 9: I Work and See " Sketches From the Road

Hey there! I meant to get up for sunrise this morning I only arrived a little bit late. I got some free Starbucks coffee cause I got a Starbucks gift card
The View From the Front
for my birthday. I've been just march straight to work. The
Fairmount Ave
meeting was interesting with weird funny stuff going on. It was good however. I got to work and started on my alerts and then I got interrupted a bunch of times and I'm just not in the flow.
It's now 1243 I took a little break talk to few people outside in the parking
More More More.
lot via text and now I'm thinking about
Work Parking Lot in the AM
what I'm going to have for lunch. Maybe I'll go to the bodega and get myself a tuna hoagie. It might be a good idea since I'm going to a in a group meeting tonight yes indeed tonight. to cover a few alert
Where Smokers Go
I polished off all 10 of them that I had and sent 162 letters out.               
Parking Lot at 5:15pm
There's a lot of other assorted things that
Heading to West Philly
I was doing.. I decided that I would go to Mike's opening at the gold standard Café in old West Philly on 48th St. decided 2 diverge from going to my intergroup meeting and see my friends opening.
He did sketches while on his 9 month trip to Asia
Sketches From the Road
Anyway I thought I should go. It was pleasant
Mike and Friends
I saw Margie, Mike's wife and a woman who runs the art shows here. I got an ID in my brain that off maybe
The Opening
I'll have a show here in the spring. I'm thinking now with nice little coffee buzz on that I should just take a week off of work and print out
Train Towards Intergroup
photos and frame them for a week and then I can have a collection
The Trolley at 13th Street
already for her to go for the spring. Well I did catch the trolley after getting another coffee. I went today and
Using Lots of Data
her group meeting. I got my commitments and that was good. The room was so bloody
Commitments
hot I'm glad I was late. I was starting to feel really ill and I had to go. The meeting was going on it was 8:15 PM. I fortunately caught the bus just came up on the corner of 5th & Spring Garden Street
Route Home From Intergroup
I got home with my delicious slave for vegetarian pizza with tomato and feta cheese on it. I haven't hung out with Sharon a little bit and did my webbing and catching up on the
Budget Compromise??
latest news in comedy. Looks like there may be a steep but to deal by Thanksgiving.
Yummy
Legislature gives Gov Wolf  an increased sales tax & in turn Gov Wolf compromises on actions and liquor control board. We will see
Add caption
by Thanksgiving who gave up more. Good night.

No comments: