Saturday, November 07, 2015

Saturday, November 7: Busy Social Calendar From Pitman to Media

Walking Out My Door
Well I slept until 9:00 AM this morning to help myself of fighting off this chest cold. Well I made it to the café au lait which is the hip and gravy small coffee
Seen on Fairmount Ave
shop where people bring their well-adjusted kids.
Catching the 48
"Yes I'd like a medium coffee and a large cup leave a lot of room please."
Is what I said while I
Construction
was talking to Siri writing this up they didn't leave enough room for the cream but they were nice about
Add caption
replacing it. After that I got a ride to Broad Street where I got myself an umbrella and new set
Cafe Ole
of headphones. I then went to get go to my massage appointment and that help my back out significantly
Christ Church
hide pulled something and got the Titan muscles in better shape.  Well I had dinner with my friends from the 408 bus in Pitman this afternoon. Time caught up with me and I got a ride to Jefferson
TD Bank
Massage
Station and I have to catch the 603 media train and I'm supposed to be in media by 6. I am
Riding the Ben Franklin
running late and so is the train it is now going on 14 minutes late . So I'm probably not going to
Rt 55 via Uber
eat dinner but I'm hopefully going to make it in time while the Family is eating. 
I was going to rent a car
Enjoying Out Get Togather
but my license expired yesterday.🙃☹😩😡. That's the excuse I'm going to make. Before 3 PM in the five or 3 PM trains were both canceled. West just called me up on the blue route and he's running late
 as well. I asked him to call me when he arrives in media and I'll tell him where I am. I hope he will
Add caption
Bad Day for SEPTA
pick me up from the Media station. There some on happy train to customers on this train.  Some
of them waited for 2 hours. Man I would've been one pissed individual late because of that two hour delay. I was still lucky that Bill gave me a ride to Jefferson rather than take me to to the path go I would've never made a train even though was two hours late

No comments: