Monday, November 16, 2015

Sunday remember 15: leaving Lancaster and Resuming Philly

Well I slept pretty well and I got up around 7:30 AM this morning. I had some French toast and coffee. After that, people got to speak on what  inspired you this entire weekend in Lancaster. I was feeling
Delicious French Toast
Eating Breakfast
a little under the weather in the beginning but by the end I thought a lot better. There's some good
Entrance to Host Resort
comments made. I got my stuff packed up and ready to leave since I did get a ride back to Philadelphia.
DCM 
That was really cool. Next we listen to folks make five minute presentations till about 1130. Some are
Cool Effect
very very very good. After that, we did our final paying off the hotel and packing our stuff in this woman's
Volkswagen and we headed out.  The drive was really pleasant. All three of us talked and hung out.
High Tech
The sun was out and we got to look at cool looking farms and smell  horse manure. I knew I was not in Philadelphia
A Good Weekend!
anymore but in Lancaster County Pennsylvania. I'm definitely considering going to another one of these on December 13. The good thing about this one it's only a day trip and doesn't
cost money.
Cruising along the Schuylkill
Plus they serve you lunch so I'm there. I was then dropped off and just wasn't in the mood to do anything
Nice Drive along Kelly Drive
except sit and watch Sharon cut hair for this woman with some of the nicest hair and longest hair I've seen.
Butters
She dry she drove from suburban Washington DC to get her hair done. I can see why cause
Another Satisfied Customer
she has really long hair. I was told most people would bleach it till it turned orange. Anyhow later
A Friend Visits
on I'd lie down for a bit but only got a half-baked nap. We then decided we need to get some things.
Sharon and Lindsey
 Sharon and I went shopping for necessities at the a.m./ p.m. We then went 2 Bridget's.  I hung
out with her & Lindsay for a little bit and then I had a go Coke and I'm waiting for the 48 bus to come.
Getting 7Pm Coffee
Oh my God it's here. Yes it came right on time at the normal bus stop. I got off a block late but that's OK.
New England Beats Giants :)
I hopefully have time to sort out my things I'm gonna talk about real quick at the meeting. Larry said
Just Very Funny
to be there by 715 I should be there by seven. 
Well the meeting was pretty raw and
decent. I took care of some business. got to turn in my receipt. It was an eventful conference for sure. so hopefully I will get reimbursed soon. I'm on my catch 
How to Get Downtown
the route 7 or 48 bus trek. It'9:44 PM I just caught 48 bus heading home. I found out the Eagles choked against the Dolphins. Dallas and the NY Giants also lost so the Eagles had a chance to TIE for 1st Place. Well some are pissed off at Coach Chip Kelly. The Eagles are like the state budget man! They are a mess! Well I cooked some pasta and stayed up too late. Gonna pay for this one.

No comments: