Sunday, November 22, 2015

Saturday, November 21: A Mark Kind of Day

Walking Down on 24th
Well after good night sleep and I woke up around 8 o'clock. I skipped breakfast at home and cut the 48 just as it arrived.. I met my 2
The Bus Stop
friends at 9:45 at Cafe Ole. There was no line of nice young couples
Police Art
with their babies so I got my food & coffee pretty quickly though the one woman was dressed
Old City @ N 3rd Street
inappropriately for a coffee shop. All four of us enjoyed each other's company and the ambiance of the Café Ole. We then hit the 10 at 10:30 and it was
North 3rd Street
really good. I haven't laughed that much in a while.
At Cafe Ole
There's some really good stuff said. After that three of us went to this Franklin flea market thing
7th Tradition
where the old Strawbridges is used to be. It was very nice but very very expensive! I did buy a old Life magazine with  Robert Kennedy on the front
Market Street Facing West
Larry and I are waiting for our cheese steaks at nicks
NERD Street
roast beef near his house we're both very hungry from all that AA & walking around different stores such
Old Suitcase, Now a Boom Box $$$
as century 21 and marshals just looking at shit there's also Franklin flea market with expensive antiques.
Restricted Zone @ Strawbridge Bldg
The sandwich over at Nick's roast beef really hit the spot. After that we went to Larry's house chilled
At Franklin Flea Market
out and watched 51st dates with Adam Sandler and Dan Aykroyd & Drew Barrymore. It's 
At Century 21 Store
 now it is 4:31 PM I'm going to venture Westward. Well I hung out with my friend.  Week. We
C 21 is NOT Real Estate $$$
watched  Law & Order reruns and she showed me this Smith Corona typewriter from 1960. She told
Dust Bowl Action in CC
me it's worth $299 online. It's in perfect condition. It's now 628 I'm going to be catching the EL towards
Yummy!
Center City. I came home  to see Sharon and she was baking some chocolate chip cookies. They were quite 
Vegan Speaks Out!!
scrumptious. I did decide to heat up some of the leftover pasta for the fridge. While that was going on,
Portrait Photography for Yuppies
we danced to Benny and the Jets but Elton John at midnight at the owes a cyst by Maria mold there.
Looking at New Condos
It was pretty damn fine I must say. Sharon's a lot of fun. Why just ran into Emily and her family
Netflix Movie Time
step stepping out of the London Grill. She's moving to Wincoate soon. They just bought a  
house there.
Signs from September Pope Visit
My next destination is 1831 Dickinson St. I am awaiting the 48 bus. Well I waited about 10 minutes for the
Heading West
48 bus. I got off at 19th St. and market. I waited for the 17 bus which was supposed to stop
West Philly
at 19th and Chestnut but one of the buses drove right by me and a father and son are also waiting for
1960 Typewriter
the bus. So I walked up the 21st and Spruce.  I was able to get some free Wi-Fi at the marathon on the Square. It's now 8:45 PM and 
it is starting to feel cold outside. Well, I decided I needed to take a cab since
the 17 Bus never showed. Once I got there I took off my shoes and then a nice






Talk to the Hand!!!!!
 crowd inside. There were lots of food and soft drinks for all.. I talked to a friend for a while on the comfortable couch.
A Song from 1978. A Coming of Age


Tortilla in the party a comedian entertained us. Frankly was just absolutely terrible.
The reaction that people had wasn't negative but it was very very funny. I then brought my friend and
we took Uber. I just made the reservation just before my battery died on my phone. I got home at midnight
WiFi Hotspot
and hung out with Sharon for a little while and then it was time to call today. In news outside my world, the budget
Fun Party in South Philly
framework for the Pa budget is showing signs of strain again.

Democrats and Republicans like or not all bad please with the
Smooth Sounds in S Philly
property tax relief nor the huge amount of the sales tax increase. Thank goodness I'm being paid during this mess. Who's overall a pretty damn
Add caption
good day. Now on to the pre-Thanksgiving build up. I STILL don't know what I am going on the Thanksgiving Weekend. I would fly somewhere but that would EXTREMELY costly

No comments: