Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday, November 16: Time for Training and Get a Root Canal

24th Street
Well after staying up too late I did manage to get up at 8 o'clock to get ready to go to work. Pa. budget 'framework': Who's happy now?
News
Not many people are going to be happy. I would
The 7 Bus
say especially fillet off your residence and or looking at a 9.25 sales tax rate. Other to bogus things are the
pension systems going to be chained to the noon ploy ease in the shell people didn't get taxed at all.
The Trolley to 30th
Work itself was kind of boring because I had to sit through training. Actually the first thing I don't with
Computer Issue this Morning
it work was the computer acted up and gave me this weird message. I've lost my security key when I get a hard boot up because the computer froze up I just got up and left because I couldn't take the boring
scanning training. They made something simple such a scanning documents into something pretty complex. The other 2 trainings were only slightly boring well I'll
Training
worry about scanning and training
Training
when I have to deal with it in December of this year. I then slog
through most of my 26 alerts that I had to deal with. OK two thirds up most of the alerts were done. I then
58th and Market Bodega
sped off at 3:30 to make way for my dentist appointment at Coleman and Turner at the medical arts building. Well I got the news I expected. I will
58th and Market
need a root canal. He figured my sinus infection and headache is caused
58th and Market
by my tooth so at least I got an appointment for this this Wednesday 2:45 PM!  It
Dentest
was a good thing I went. And then paid the $300 at the TD Bank. The TD Bank cashier said because
Middle Tooth Needs Root Canal
my license expired they might be able to take my ID after today. Yikes. I went to the coffee Joe today and I caught up on my editing of my blogs pretty much. I listen to a hotshot business/lawyer
16th and Walnut
TD Bank

person conduct business really loud. On a bright spot, I listen to a band I am her in 30 years call be happening.
Important Woman @ Window
That's quite a flashback my friends. I'm going to go check for T-shirt sales from the FOP for my friend then
Add caption
I'm gonna see if I have time to get another set of headphones and then head back to 
Monday 
Editing My Blog
night Beginners. I'm running on adrenaline right now. I do feel pretty good that pain of my tooth is
starting to transfer on the other side of my mouth a bit. It was an anniversary meeting. I got a little bit of
At CVS Waiting 4 Scrips
food. That started in our before I got there. Hoops! Anyhow it was pretty good. 
I'm at the pharmacy
Five Below
right now waiting for my antibiotic's and my Motrin. This explains my sinus headaches because I have a infection yay me. At least I don't hurt much at all😊 Charlie Sheen will announce that he has HIV. Wow!!
He has had it for 4 years and paid off folks not to say anything. He is telling since there was a blackmail attempt. We will never know the real reason of why or how he got the disease. Well, Another tired day has passed. I did take care of some business, so I am mostly pleased. The  weather is quite nice at this time.

No comments: