Saturday, November 07, 2015

Friday, November 6: just a day off

Well almost nearing myself to exhaustion and/or some kind of chest cold that I hear is going around. I slept until 10:30 AM. I then sat on my butt until about
Trip to NYC Sunday
1:30 Pm when I decided I needed a shower. Hung
View From the Back Porch
out with Sharon & butters and chill tonight fantastic. It's been a while since I just sat at home chilling out with my bestie. Ha ha ha ha! I have to meet Mike for the living will situation
The Home Salon
bring some cash with me. So I'm gonna catch the 48. It looks like these dudes
What a Warm Day
are almost done building the half porch that's next-door
Butters
us. Well I got a nice haircut from Sharon and we talk some more and then I went down to meet Mike to
take care of some legal issue. He's been very helpful and really has cut me a break. After that we went to eat at The corner bakery. I had a chili and it was
Signing Documents
pretty good. Then I after that, I went to the shoppers special.
ISIS Set a Bomb
With my coffee in hand. I am now walking home since the weather is
really nice out and I don't have to be anywhere in a particular time. That is good. 
I've been better about proofreading on Siri but I have my lapses. There's an open
Busy iPhone
studio call at the art gallery am a member
16th and Market
of so I need to go to my photo processing place and print up some photos in Frame them.
Well I just got a call from Veronica and she said her short movie pep Rica was nominated for 5 awards at the Terror Film Festival. One of them was for
Sequan Morava
best cinematography. She said "you deserve credit on that one."
Found at Starbucks
That really made me happy. I just came home from walking 2 miles from 16th and Locust. I'm now sitting
St. Mark's Church
on the couch and chatting on the Internet and trying to cool off. Well I cooled off by editing pictures and taking new pictures. I also talk to folks on the Internet and Facebook etc. I'm just trying to take it real slow here
Spring Garden Street

On Fairmount Ave
today so I'm well enough to get some things done next week such as my physical and a flu shot.
Well in the world outside my photography and blogging bubble, Governor Wolf signed the bill that was champion by Republicans to keep union "bugs" from committing
1st Floor of the House
crimes while picketing.
Taking a Photo on the Floor
http://www.pennlive.com/opinion/2015/11/wolf_signs_a_union-busting_bil.html#incart_sms_app
This is being looked at as a compromise to the Republicans. I could see that point since this is a bill that
Riffing on Ben Carson's Pyramid Theory
even Democrats could support or it least so I'm looking for compromise
and to see if the
Talking on FB Messinger
Republicans can compromise. Anyhow I eventually went upstairs and then Sharon came back from hooters
Nominee for Best Cinematography
concert and I got up  She then went back out. talk to a friend through Facebook messenger
I Was Listening to THIS
video. We had some good yuks. Later, brought her friend Marianne back. It was an interesting day

No comments: