Thursday, November 05, 2015

Wednesday, November 4: Fall as It Should Be.

 Greetings on another fine early November day. I woke up early and decided that I needed more sleep and went back to bed. Due to the early 
Our Neighbor's Porch
I was able to get up earlier than 811 and had time
Entrance to RyBread
to get ready and be on time for work. I also found out that the Democrats swept the state Supreme Court races. Three new Democrats are on the court. They will decide cases such as gun-control voter ID laws.
Boarding the 7 Bus
Add caption
and the like. I also woke to a very pretty picture someone sent of themselves. Today's the day I need to
Add caption
do packets and do some cleanup since I'll be working half-day tomorrow probably and taking
off Friday. Well I got into work and I delt with a couple little issues.
I then got 16 alerts and one day to the mass termination that the Career Link
Market Street Near 57th
likes to do. They don't call it a mass termination whatever.
My Desk
Overall it wasn't such a bad day. It was beautiful day to take a break during work and the sunset was
Chestnut Street @ 57th
pretty magnificent. Pat wants dinner and I've already eaten so I'm just going to order a veggie platter for him and I to samosas for me because I'm really not
The Good Ole 21 Bus
that hungry. I nibbled the broccoli & garlic sauce
Getting Dinner
all the way through the day. I basically grunted  it out work at my desk. So if the Kabobbish and they
CNN Airs a Bizzarre Store
have a young girl doing all the customer service. In the news US intelligence thinks that and Isis bomb blew up the Russian plane over
Add caption
Egypt. Well we watched a YouTube video of the Waffen SS and had some
15th and Walnut
Indian for dinner. Well he had the buffet and I just had a couple samosas. I pretty much chow down heavily
The Place

@lunch. I then went to my individual and it was very intense. I just walked him really slow and crashed.
The Meeting Place
I'm thinking I'm fighting some kind of cold of sorts. I just felt like walking really slow and depressive like.
Depressed and Tired
But talking to Sharon and Amy got me back into equilibrium.

No comments: