Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday, November 18: Exhaustion

The The
Trash Day is Today
Well I woke up after a good nights sleep. I'm still feeling the effects of not getting enough sleep but I feel a hell of a lot better than yesterday👍 Last
At RyBread
bed, I had watched a Law & Order. About a
LOOK OUT!!
couple who lost their baby due to SIDS. I was tired and in a weird mood anyway and it just really
48 Bus on Market Street
brought me back to childhood  Wow that was quite a cry!! My roommate comforted me in and I
Feeling My Age
went back to sleep. Well today was OK so far just seeing people that I expect to see and now it is
Add caption
12:53 PM. I have a 3 o'clock root canal appointment. Hooray for 

me. Well I got caught up in trying to catch up on my work that I looked up and it was 2:55 PM. I called Dr.Wolgin and they agreed to postpone it till Tuesday 3 PM. I'm relieved. So after I clear that up I really
5:15PM at Work Lot
Add caption
Bitstrips
started cooking with gas at work. I was given two more hours to take care of business and that was really good considering we're

getting mass terminated with alerts lately. After work I decided to
15th Street
hit the early night out which started at 5:30 PM is about 10 minutes late. Is it good one step. I'm
Le Pain Quotidien
now at that coffee shop across from 1420,  Le Pain QuotidienThis is where I have an appointment at 7:30pm. I know I  will not be in the mood to blog after this apt so I like to to do this now.
Coffee Alone
I'm still feeling Rall after yesterday's cry. Mosso tired. This should be an interesting appointment. 
They are still  looking for that Cheltonham student  He's believed
Home Base
to be armed my friend went to a Vigil for this kid. Well he was pretty good very expressive. I've been
Blogging
caught the bus hung out or Sharon little bit and then ate some leftovers from last nights dinner don't have much else to say good night

No comments: