Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday, November 27: A Real Day Off!!

Well I slept in again today. This time I slept 11:30 AM. I only got up because someone knocked at
the door to have hair done by Sharon. Well we got our act together I got some milk. Sharon did her hair and I chilled
The Salon
24th Street
out and finished my blog from the last 2 days. Nobody has any plans that I
Fairmount Ave
know today so I'm just gonna lie stay here. Maybe I'll go out and pick some pictures and have them printed out I think that's for a gift for Christmas this year. I swear if this cold is not over next week,
Sharon and Pam
Add caption
I'm going to the doctors!! I will do the same 4 my tooth  if I can't to win the left side of my mouth by next Monday the 30th
Add caption
I'm making a dentist appointment as well. This is getting really old. It's a really nice sunny day outside I feel I need to go outside because it's so damn nice outside. Here
Browsing
are the latest thoughts on the lack of a budget in Pennsylvania.
Yeah, I can not believe that!! Its 64 degrees here and sunny.
Sharon in Front of House
 I am sleeping in and keeping a low profile since I am trying to beat this 3 week cold. I guess I can
It's Like LA Outside
work for a company where the owner has sex with his women at work. His Exes still work there. EEK! Laughter pan left Sharon and I decided we needed to go outside somehow. So I wanted some chili and
4pm
we went over to the bishops. I am so tired of this cold I keep saying that
Add caption
but it's true. It's now 517 feels like 830.
At Biships Later in the Day
Getting My Hair Cut!
I was thinking of going home and just getting out and treating somebody's files off this phone. Instead Sharon I talked for a bit and she showed me pictures of the guy Who own the bishops and then she gave me a nice haircut. We are going
At The Bishop's
to go to bishops and meet Drew. Will we get a bite to eat and hung out at the Bishiop's.  We hung out
Sixers Close but Lose to Rockets
and talked for awhile. Soon Drew and I split and Sharon stayed. This cold is being a pain in the butt

No comments: