Monday, November 16, 2015

Saturday, November 14: A Day in Lancaster

View from Hotel Room
Well I got up at 7:30 in the comfortable yet plane hotel room in Lancaster. I got a nice breakfast with all the fixings. I ran into some people I've seen
A Bogus Dear Governor!! :(
around. Not many but a few.
Breakfast
This is the official part of the day from 845 to 12 noon. That was quite a meeting there.
New footings to take place but the motion on the floor that ended up being defeated but it was semantics
Funny Question LOL
really. It was handled all right. I'm gonna go out to lunch with some guys and then if there's time left take a
Texas Road House
short little mini nap. Did not have time to take the nap but I did go to three workshops and they were all
Lancaster Host Resort.
pretty good. After the last when I came back to the hotel room and took a nap and blues that need
Nice
it. I then went to the buffet dinner which was pretty nice hung out with my hotel mate and couple other
Dinner
people I know from Center City Philadelphia. I met up with someone I used to see and they
Me
recognize me as well who's nice to see them. After dinner and peach pie two guys are talking about Samuel
The "27" Balloon
Beckett and I sat there like a dump so I decided to take a nap. I overslept a bit for the meeting so I'm going to try to get the 830
Paris Terror Attacks Dominate the News
meting.  There were two speakers both of them are trustee. After that, which was approximately 1030, I
Ummm. Pie!
headed towards bed or my hotel meet with already here. Watched a little bit about the Paris terrorist
A Group
attacks and then I crashed to have a crash. Geez was I tired. So far so good this weekend.

No comments: