Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wednesday, November 25: Working and Relaxing with a Cold

Good morning I managed to wobble out of bed around 6:20 AM. Made some breakfast took out the trash and set up a little late for sunrise. Saw
Sunrise
someone I haven't seen in a while show up to the meeting that
19th and Chestnut
was cool. I then decided to split right away so I could get some provisions for lunch today. Hopefully
New ID
we will be let out a little early. As it is I have a 4 o'clock appointment. I hope to catch up on putting on cases on  that I couldn't put on because the computer refused to "run eligibility." The computer system is flaky.
19th Street Trolley Station

The EL in the AM
They always have to update it for something and me while it slows down our work. Oh my supervisors
56th Street.
noticing that I'm coming in late and writing it up accordingly. I hope I can he's out of here in this
Colds Do Suck
cold weather. I am still fighting off this cold. Well it's 11:00 AM I forgot my backpack at the store so I got that and I'm
Shopping at Fresh Grocer
using the stores Wi-Fi. None of my 3 clients that I scheduled to be on time since I
Baggage Claim at Fresh Grocer
didn't know when we are leaving have not shown up.
Here's the latest article on the PA budget as of 11:00 AM. It talks
Add caption
about five tweets  that tell us about the budget process. As my friend Clarke would always say "fascinating." Well I got a lot done at work I cleared my calendar and cut my alerts from 9 to 7. I could've gotten
11:20 At the OFFICE
a lot done but I did have to keep my appointment. 1420 Walnut. After that, around 5:10 PM I decided
3:45pm
to go to coffee Joan just sit here and look at newspapers and just space out for a bit. I talked to Larry for
Walking Toward Chestnut@ 15th
a bit. He's planning to go food shopping with his wife. Drew is busy with an estimate but he's going
to come by coffee Joe here on 18th and woman pick me up and he wants to eat because he's "starving". I'm just kind of in a mellow mild mood today I'm feeling
5:15Pm
just kind of tired but not bad. The dating  is kind
Wish I Could be in the House of.....
of cooling to halt. I think the universe feel how tired I am. So I've been in this coffee Joe for now or in 15 minutes
A Plan
approximately. It's starting to get cold again. Well my cold hitting a new face or now I'm feeling a little scratchy
At Coffee Joe
throat and a dry cough is starting up. Drew is going to pick me up and we're going to go to a meeting
The Wall Street Journal
in Frankford. I will probably have him probably drop me off at home. I think both of us need to go to
for meeting and we don't get to see each other too often. I've used 3.7% of my data usage for the
Yummy
month as of 
6:55 PM. I ran to Drew
and we ended up having some really good Mexican food at 10th and Washington
In University City
Street. That was a real Mexican 
place. And he went to a speaker meeting in University City.
Chillin at Home
They had one speaker. I found myself getting really tired.

No comments: