Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Tuesday, November 10: Rain and More Work

Still Working On It
Well I had a hard time getting up this morning and it shows. Whenever I get to my bus stop slightly late I lose about 20 minutes because the bus
Rain to Start the Day
is stuck in traffic and takes 25 minutes to get 
Add caption
 to market street. I just miss EL when I got off the trolley it's it's it's after nine it stops running as much is it normally would. Going to be over half hour late so I'm going to use
30th Street
time because I'm not going to get to work till close to 945. Well away from
Riding the EL
the rainy world here in West Philadelphia,
At 56th Street
The compromise that was hope to be signed into law for the PA budget looks like it's unraveling before even gets started. Governor Wolf has put in pre-K funding that the Republicans didn't agree
Arriving at Work

 with. We're getting into bad I just been slogging away and I had
My Desk
3 walk-ins but my appointments didn't show.
Leaving Work
I am going to bitch now… These women sitting in a cubicle nearby we're talking and talking. One of the major topics which was a 20 minute discussion was how you never let a kid sit on a man's lap
Talking Action

Heading to 22nd Street
because they were talking about bad boyfriends and how if you have kids you don't want to man in
On the 7 Bus Going Home
the house yada yada yada Jesus Christmas😂😂😡😡
Well there is NO budget agreement in Harrisburg.
Republicans are very angry that wolf spokesman preemptively spoke about a possible agreement. I suppose hard-line conservatives  didn't like the 22% sales tax increase mentioned
OCF Coffee
in the proposed budget compromise. it's going to be the new year
OKC
 
My View at OCF Coffee
  before they get a budget done😬😡Well I am right now as of 5:34 PM waiting
on the corner of 22nd and arch waiting for either the seventh or the 48 to decide to show up. Then going
Our Bath
to a meeting.
Well I was so tired at the meeting I actually SNOORED for a
Dinner Prep
second. It got some golf balls and laughter. I did wake up though quickly I'm now having chicken
Tired Yet Relaxed
dumpling soup that Sharon made.  It is really yummy and I'm on my comfort outfit yay. By eight and just relax for a little bit. I went to
Chicken Dumpling Soup
bed a little early cause I knew I was going to sleep in for Veterans Day tomorrow.

No comments: