Thursday, November 05, 2015

Tuesday November 3: Daily Double on Election Day

Good day sports fans and fans in general. It is a Tuesday in early November. It is officially birthday month in my small world. I got up on time took a shower
Fairmount
and headed off to sunrise. The 48 bus was
Tall Buildings
held up by the construction that pervades, as I was sitting bored and stuck in traffic I noticed that there's some shenanigans going on in Millville. There are those on the city commission who want to foreclose on the Levoy theater
I was told by inform sources that Millville managed to elect those
Church of the Holy Trinity
Union Protest

Getting a Breakfast Snack
lovely people at Millville first to the city commission. Sometimes they get help from a third phone.
I will definitely be following this one. Today is my mass call-in day. This is because I plan to take off half of Thursday and take off all of Friday for a little mental health
View from the EL
day. Also my birthdays in two days Carolyne's
Election Day
 birthday is today. I know somebody else who has a November 3 birthday but I can't think of it right now.
Anyhow I'll try to get some alerts done in between the rush. More than a few of the folks are what I call reschedules. That means they will probably come in.
Arriving at Work
The weather's been perfect I can wear
Walking Towards My Desk
a long sleeved shirt with no coat and be comfortable. It's one of 6 PM and I'm taking a lunch break
Pink and Brown!!??
after seeing six people. I'm just going to go back eat and clear my calendar and wait for the second rush of people to come in. I'm also going to try to clean
58th Street Bodega
up my alerts before the new batch comes. It's a
Leaving Work @ Sunset
beautiful sunny day not a cloud in the sky right now. Well, work into it OK I had a little bit of a rush towards
Nice Sunset
the end of the day and managed to get that done and almost my new set of 6 alerts that I got today. I left about 4:55 PM and darted off to the EL and
City Hall
then went and met my friend at the Dunkin' Donuts. We
Don't Fall on Me
ate at the cheesecake factory. The food wasn't half bad but the service was a bit uneven.
I had your chili and that was pretty good. We then walked around Philly
between 12th and Pine  back to 17th and JFK. Well I'm done my first date.    
Cheese Cake Factory
She almost missed her 8 o'clock
View from the CheeseCake Factory
train. If we had missed that 8 o'clock train I would've had to cut off the other date. This because the
next train when the showing up till 9 PM.  I'm now walking to the land title building on 1400 Chestnut. I am to be there by 8:30 PM. Well I went to the Land
A Polling Place
Title Building she had a beer I had a water talk to
The Tally
bit and dropped her off at her  bicycle. I then headed home. I've just been walking forever. It looks like I'm walking home cause I can't catch the bus I walked along the Ben Franklin
Parkway  My feet are achy etc. well I came home got liquid butter and then passed out on my bed. I literally got up and could not quite get back to sleep

No comments: