Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday, November 22: The Cold and the Holidays Approach

Good morning Philadelphia. If you're up I managed to get up for the 9:30 AM meeting and now I'm
706 North 24th YUCK and WOW!!
Classic
stuff. I was so freaking tired I literally rolled out of bed throw on some pants and went to the meeting
Fans of a Marathon Runner
with coffee in hand from the OC F with my house sweatshirt. It was very powerful this morning.
9:20AM at OCF Coffeehouse.
I  shared about forgiving myself.

I'm going to attempt to get together with two people and I'm sure
Fairmount Ave
both and will not be available but I will work on that. If not I shall hang out at home for the day. It's a
Add caption
cool cloudy day here in Fairmount. The OCF Coffeehouse is bustling with business on this Philly Marathon 
Weekend. It is now 12:03 PM. I just finished yesterday's blog and caught up on today's blog.  I am on monks the young people
At OCF Coffee
here at the OCF coffee house here in Fairmount. I'm gonna go home and see if Sharon's up and get a
license for my sore throat. This little cold does not want to go away. I thought it had gone away. I plan to chill and less there something that a
I have 2 Days Left
woman wants to do. I'm about to head out since my chrome
They Did Suck Today
book just ran out of batteries. And another stupid news, Donald Trump had some comments say about a Black  Lives Matter protester that he wants to be roughed up.
A Show off
Well enough of that stupidity for now it's time to go 
home. Well I came home and Sharon just woke up and made some      
Breakfast

Nice Ultra
eggs and scrapple. Her coffee was made to it's delicious. Well here's some commentary from the
The Groovey Couble
Philadelphia Inquirer about the bogus sales tax increase. Well it's easier to get that through the Republicans because they don't mind regressive
Add caption
taxes. A college student that ran off with his parents gun
ISIS in The News
ended up shooting himself at Hawk Mountain very sad.
Yeah my friend knew the parents. Sharon's going to get her dryer fixed hopefully. The same dude pumpkin pie and around 3 o'clock I also got a haircut from Sharon which is way cool. It's now 5:53 PM I'm gonna heat up some leftovers and chill out before I take the bus down to 20th and
Eagles Losing to Tampa Bay
.
Time for a Haircut

Pumpkin Pie
 Walnut. Well, the Eagles just played themselves out
Ultra Hair
of the playoffs with a really ugly 45 to 17 loss to Tampa Bay buccaneers. When I took that picture earlier it was only 28 to 14. Well I'm glad I don't go to bars and watch this ugly shit. Time to get ready for my trip down to Saxby's A lot of folks did show up tonight. Then we will do the meeting. Afterwards tonight walked up to the Parkway
Hanging Out
and caught up with stuff. I think ended up catching the bus and getting home at half decent hour. Sharon & I talked 4  awhile, I finally took out the air-conditioner my room it's down the cold is really here and you
Drew Walking Me Home

In My Room
have to bundle up.  I tried treat my sore throat. 
.

No comments: