Thursday, January 08, 2015

Wednesday January 7: Not as COLD as Last Year☕️

Back Porch
Good morning. It is 21° out here at 6:51 AM. I'm at the bus stop. The detour for this week starts at seven.
24th Street
I know that to be true because yesterday I saw two buses streaming by but I miss running down 24th St. So
A Cold Morning
hopefully the bus will still show up because it is nine minutes before 7 o'clock. Wall myself another commuter decided to walk down 24th but running late. But arrived just as we got to Pennsylvania Avenue.
Catching the 48 at Penna Ave
I should be on time for the sunrise after
Packed as Usual
you get coffee at Saxby's . I got some really nice pictures of the frosty cold dawn.👍☕️
I witnessed a man
At Saxby's
having a psychotic break during the meeting. He left me fully and I hope you does okay. I've seen
Walnut Street
them before. Someone left their iPhone and I am proud of him. It's off to work I'm on the board and I will
Snacks at Saxby's
check in on my friend mom is gravely ill. When I put Facebook where you working it was 7°. I was going
Coffee
to Overbrook Farms every day by public transit in that cold. So things are improving. I am included a
1 Year Ago!!
selfie of myself taken one year ago today in the 7°weather. Yes I just left work and it was extremely busy today.
Market Street 5:30pm
I'm going to a friends house 42nd & Chestnut . I used to live near there.  The friend in which I speak of is Pat. He's making dinner and I'm buying some juice and stuff like that.
What are you doing this evening? Patrick and I had some tasty pasta. 

Dinner
to eat and then we watched a show on Netflix about sensational murders. One episode was about the DC
snipers back in 2001 and the other was about Andrea Yates killing her 5 children. This damned voice text!! Its convenient but geez the technology has not been perfected for sure. Rocky the squirrel 

Show about DC Sniper
Well anyhow  I'm taking the EL from 40th St. Second Street. Second Street I'll be catching the 48 bus around 9:56 PM this way I will be less exposed
My Route Home
to the elements👍 I should be home around 10:07 PM. It's now 935 and the El is  approaching. Can't
The EL at 40th Street
wait to be home.  it's warm inside the EL!
I'm on the 48 both right now. Making plans for Saturday and
My Path Home
heading home. I made it home and Sharon was getting stuff organized and watching some Law&Order reruns. Great show on Netflix. 

No comments: