Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday, January 28: The Deep Freeze

Perot Street
Well after the great "non-" blizzard of 2015, I woke up in time for the sunrise. I took three buses to get there.
Add caption
The 7 bus  to Market St. the 48 to 19 and then the 17 bus to the coffee shop right near the sunrise.Got
The 7
some coffee and enjoyed-the meeting very much and went to right aid the first thing I see is her selling for spring flowers for $3.99 and
The 48
it's 20° outside. Today at work will be my last day I'm not running around like a sea chicken seeing people.
The 17
Tomorrow and Friday I will be running around trying to jam people in before the end of the month. I realized yesterday that our end of the month run
19th and Walnut
is next Friday since this weekend it's not a full first full weekend
Rite Aid
of the month. It's now 1:20 PM I just got lunch from the local food truck. It's very sunny but extremely cold
Outside My Office 1:30pm
outside right now. I just saw a bunch of people from the on call list and I'm now going to settle in for some lunch.
At Lunch Truck
Well lunch was pretty good I must say. I then went back to the business of finishing
Traffic
up the 2 reports for the end of the month and a few folks just didn't show up so I didn't
My Desk at Work
see that many people. I left work a little bit late because I had last-minute work and I want to get done.
Serving Lunch
It is now 4:56 PM and we're just leaving 52nd St. on the.       EL. I have a 5 o'clock appointment
Waiting for EL
and then I'm supposed to meet Albert at 6:30 at 20th and Walnut. We are going to the VA Hospital 7 PM.
Going to VA Hosp
The meeting went very well my friend let off hey babe if we wake up to that wanted to. We then walked out to 38th and Chestnut to catch the 21 bus. I
TV News at the Partial Roof Collapse
did notice that the Chili's at the corner there at 38th and Chestnut is closed. When I got home and
Waiting for the 21
watching PBS and feel asleep in the downstairs room.  It was a good day friend was too tired to talk and
Eating After I Got Home
I think I got some work done at work. Was an interesting experience at the VA as well.

No comments: