Monday, January 26, 2015

Sunday January 25: Part-time work

Getting Coffee
Well I was getting up to get ready for the barn on Andrew called me and asked if I could help him. He
Add caption
has a job that he worked on any cleanup. Cleanup meeting removing equipment paint etc. from the house.
Going to Haverford
we worked on a house in Haverford Township that was redone and is almost finished. Next we are
Cleaning up in Haverford
going to go back to his shop then go shopping at Home Depot and then grab some grub at the Alyan's
Looking for Houses
on South.        Street. Now 2:21 PM we are now at the South Philly Home Depot to buy according to Drew
Drew Driving
approximately $700 in paint and supplies for his job he hasn't asked him tomorrow. The news is telling us it's
Mural in South Philly
going to be 6 to 12 inches by Tuesday when the snow wins. Looks like I'll have to schedule my Tuesday appointments
Picking Out Paint
to another day. Hey it's four 3:19 PM we  loaded some scaffolding which is a pain in the ass and then we went
At Home Deport
  back to shop & unload a bunch stuff we bought at Home Depot. Well we went back to the shop
Getting Scaffolding
and picked up more stuff and then around 6 o'clock we were done and we decided to go to Alayans down
on South Street. If we met John Doyle there. After that delicious dinner, Drew drove me to West Philly.
Add caption
There I went to patent dropped off stuff and then got got some laundry that I have not picked up in the
John and Drew
last two months practically. And then I bought a bunch of samosas for next week's lunch. I decided to
Dinner
skip the meeting and just come home to beat the weather and just relax. Yeah I made about 100 bucks
Pat
which is good came in handy definitely. Physical activity before the       snowstorm May help
Oh NO Snow!!

when I have to shovel the snow. It was an interesting day and the next couple days will be
Happy and Jewish
about snow

No comments: