Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Tuesday, January 6: First Snow

Today I woke up to the largest cumulative snow this year do you browse and 15. It is a white lucky brand that
@ :My Bus Stop
should give us about an inch here in Philly maybe 2 inches out in the burbs. Oh I went to the sunrise
Near the Parkway
it was very good and then I hung out at the lock Paloma afterwards which I have not done lately. I didn't
A Frosty Dusting
because I got tired of running 20 minutes late every day at work. Well usually I work my little butt off and
Great Band! Great Album
got some decent results I suppose. I'm really thirsty but not for coffee but for some cute right now.
Add caption
Because the air is so dry from the cold. Well the seven bus got there before the 48 so I got off at 22nd
I Hope to Get This
and Fairmount and going to go to the café if some coffee and jet off to 20th St.so meeting starts
19th Street Trolley
at 6:15 should be over by 730 and then I'm coming straight home. And then I'm mellow out and talk
Add caption
on the phone. Looking forward to that. This is what winter cold and snow. Now time to drink my coffee
Here Comes the 7
and have a seat.

Or have dinner and chilled out in front of the TV watching some lawn order reruns and talking on the phone
now I'm going to visit Sharon @ oh. I done watching law and order episode talked on the phone for then
Fairmount Ave
walk to show back up to buy an art and art. Yes, I am watching TV at night  like a normal American does. It
Show About Dubai
was a relaxing thing to do on a very cold evening.

No comments: