Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Monday, January 26: Light Snow Little Substance

In Philly WE Worked All Day
Good morning are you seekers of wintry truth. Today is Monday, January 26. Today I started off having
Outside My Door at 8:30am
no partial because my partial got bent or something. Then I took a cab to work to be on time and found 
Took the Cab THIS Morning
 I have some errands to run today. Be on the board 
Drew and His Crew Today @ Work
coverage today was very light fortunately had two cases that were particularly interesting. I then called 
Drivin in West Philly to Work
the dentist and got a 2 o'clock appointment to try to fix my bridge that mean partial. I ended up 
Entrance to Work
taking the EL and  catching it perfectly. The doctor took care of it with no problem and that was 
Got It
a great thing. I then walked to the TD Bank two blocks away and got some cash. 
2:45Pm After Dentist Visit
Right now we just have flurries and the sun is actually trying to come out. It looks very nonthreatening
Fixing My Partial
 today as of 2:43 PM. I should be back at work by 3 PM. I
Arriving to  Dentist Office
then I have to get focused on getting these people switch from Tuesday to another day if at all possible. 
20th and Walnut 2:49pm
I fully expect will be open tomorrow at least part of the time. Most expected to me is a two hour late deal. My friend Amy told me that it's 6 to 15 inches
Riding the 21 Back to Work
by the end of the afternoon. We want to get closer to 
The HOT/CRAZY Matrix of Women
about eight which is borderline whether we're going to be closed or not.
I'm going to the Monday 
Fresh Grocer  Lot @ 5:30
night beginners I wrote up the commitment sheet for the month of February. This will be the last 
56th Street EL Station
one I do. Joe will be taking over after next meeting which will be Monday, February 9. I'm starting
19th and Chestnut
to think that maybe I just just live the life I'm living in not look for something that ain't there. Anyhow, 
La Colombe 6pm
I'm gonna go to La Colombe  and chill as they would say. When I posted on Facebook today, 
This IS on Facebook!!
they displayed a January 26, 2014 photograph I displayed on Facebook.notice
Emily Jan 26th 2014!!
all the snow. I was walking that dog on Sherwood Avenue the ENTIRE  month of January. Now that was a brutal cold month!!⛄️❄️
Writing this Blog Posting
Well I am at lock Columbia hanging out listening to some old time soul here. It is not problem at all here.
Another View of La Colombe

This is one coffee shop does not offer Wi-Fi. It tries to be old-school coffee before the dawn of the Internet. 

New England is Going to be SMASHED!
Right now I'm not a drop of snow is falling and you can't even tell there was much snow at all here in 
My Table
Philadelphia as of 6:12 PM.  6:24 PM now it's time to edit. I think I said way too much to a friend on text but
My Chromebook  
anyway enjoy myself for the meeting. It's 8:35 PM. The wind is picking up & and feels much  frostier  outside right now. Meeting went well I filled up my commitments
OVERHYPED BUST :)
and it was about relationships. A very apropos topic I might say. It is when you talk about going away
Temp as of 9pm
with somebody and then you don't hear from them for two days.
On a brighter note
Parked at CVS
I came home and Sharon and I whipped up some food and hung out. It was very pleasant this is a relationship that works. Yeah the kind of relationship like guess 
I'm going to just have to trust God on this one. Tried every other method. We did get an anounouncement that there would be a 2 hour delay for work tomorrow. I ended up watching Law and Order and then went to my room to watch Frontline on
2 Hour Day Tomorrow
PBS. I saw it on Netflix. It was called "The United States of Secrets." It was about the domestic spying program that started after 9-11 by the Bush Adminsistration. I watched part 1. This was all the events leading to the Edward Snoden leaks. It was a very good show indeed.

No comments: