Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Monday, January 19: A Trip to NE Phila

Catching the 7 Bus
Good morning everybody. Today is Monday, January 19. It's Martin Luther King day holiday.I got up in time for
At Dunkin Donuts
the sunrise and now I am at the dentist office. I am finished with my crown and I'm waiting for the
My Dentist
hygienist to call me for my cleaning. I'm a little bit Novocain doubt but I'm playing with a very happy fish in
The Happy Fish
the waiting room aquarium. Yeah I got my crown done it already it's definitely a little bit tender. It is now 9:25
Checking My Chart
AM and I think I might just go home and take a well-deserved nap if nobody's around to hang with.
Checking the iPod
Well I'm going to meet a friend who lives up in the NE. Near Levick St. It's been a while since is been up in
My Trip to NE Philly
this neck of the woods. I got off at the Lawndale stop and walk to half-mile going to Hellerman Street meet
Center City
somebody I can talk to on Facebook for a while. They were right it is icy patches are here still. But it's very
Catching the Fox Chase Train
sunny. We hung out at her place for a bit and her friend picked us up to go to meeting about 20 minutes away. I went to place called big daddy's pizza and had two slices I'm
RIP Lauren
starving and I'm just gonna pick up
Fetching Smokes
a banana & and other snacks just to get me through until I leave.really interesting to go to a different meeting in a
My Stop at Noon
completely different part of the city. I'm at Bustleton and wealth center so I'm probably near Bristol
Levick Street
now I'm in Welsh Road. Okay I took the 58 right after the meeting ended took that all the way down to
Going to Meeting
the site for transportation center. I didn't took the elder 15th and I am awaiting 348 bus here at 15th and Arch
Where it Was
. I don't see it for a while so I think I'll do some walking. It is now
Lots of Russians in this Part of Philly
3:30 PM my batteries about to die. Well the 48 came after my battery died and I got home  and chilled
Waiting w Albainian Woman
out with Sharon.I am out and then went up to CVS to get some snacks. And I'm just gonna wind this night
Waiting for the 48
down slowly It is now only eight 9:08 PM which is really nice usually I'm just getting home. Yep I'm going
Fairmount Ave. Tonite
to touch base with a friend I haven't heard from in a while see if they're okay. Can edit this blog
Chatting and Starting My Taxes
and see if I can file taxes early. I already got my W-2 form believe it or not.

No comments: