Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday, January 18: A Day of Rest

Pat Took This!!
After last weeks exhausting action today I needed a rest. I got it. I slept until about 12:30 PM today and I
My View as I Woke
just at sausage and eggs and coffee it doesn't get much better Nat on the Sunday. It's funny I have
HD TV at Katie's Place
a person who did call me after three times and it was worth the wait. The pretty intense but they got a good program.
Butters and I Watching the Game
So I just go along my day. Well I'm
So I'm still watching the football game and enjoyed that conversation.
sort of watching the Green Bay Seattle game and at the end of the first-quarter Green Bay is winning 13-0
Chillin
. The easily could be ahead 21 nothing except they had to settle for field goals two times. Green Bay
Green Bay Intercepts
is totally dominating the game. Seattle is lucky they're only down by 13. It's 5:30 PM I ventured out of the
Looking Down the Alley
house and got some food stuffs and there was a beautiful sky due to the rain that just stopped.
At CVS Parking Lot
I took some photos and they came out pretty cool. It's now the beginning of fourth. Green Bay is
On The Table
leaving Seattle 19to 7. Green Bay just kicked a field goal moments ago.Sharon is on cleanup  mode up in the second floor. Well this playoff
Russel Wilson Sets to Uncork Winning TD in Overtime
game was unbelievable Seattle won in overtime 28–22. Seattle recovered and onside kick and the
TD in OT
Green Bay dude blew it and that was pretty much the game there. I've got to get myself ready to catch the 645 bus downtown to meet Larry at Saxbys. Better head out
Add caption
soon. Instead of waiting for the 7:02 PM 48 bus, I caught the 7 bus which showed up a little before seven. Well I was there on time and Larry and
New England Killed  Indianapolis 
Veronica shut up there after. We chilled out Larry showed some pictures from his cruise he went to last
At Saxby's
week. I sent a text to see it was okay to call but no word so I'm guessing they need time alone. I talked
8Pm
to another new friend that met at the program. That was nice. Someone else told me about this online conference which is free. Of course
Near 21st and Walnut
I can buy the conference for a low price of $97. I think I'm in a pass on that frankly. I'm having leftover Indian it's time to hit the rack

No comments: