Monday, January 05, 2015

Monday, January 5: Energetic, Cold, Sobering

Fairmount Ave at 7am
When I woke up to a very windy Monday morning. I got to the sunrise for the first Monday in almost 2
Walking Along 19th St
months. I got up despite the fact that I set my alarm for 6:16 PM and not 6:15 AM. I just realized that
19th and Chestnut
I am chairing this Thursday and every other Thursday for the month of January. Oh my Lord thank God
Trolley
Albert told me. I got a pretty polite note Mark message reference to Figs on Saturday night. Well
My Mind @ Work
I got to work and crazy busy all day long. But fortunately I had enough energy to deal. I'm leaving, I
Work 
heard very sad news. My friend's mom is being admitted  to hospice and has 2 weeks.  It is very cold
On the EL
outside. At 5:50 PM in the afternoon. It is 32° currently and I'm going to have asked me to do some
Rittenhouse SQ
blogging and pray for her family and her mom. I hope to go to pack and get his now $75 check since I
At Coffee Joe
lost the $100.00 check and he is going to do a hold on the check to cost $25 FUCK. At least they
Photo

played the Velvet Underground while I was texting Sharon and updating my Saturday blog. This blog
21 Bus
will be updated showing my trip to Pat's. It's now 8:16 PM. First the 9 bus came by.next came the
Pat Relaxing
42 bus which I was going to take but I saw a 21 in the distance. It showed up and put two W. Philly.
Dinner by Pat
When it when I got off it was cold crap but I had a wishes dinner over at Pat and hung out and listen to the song the court and Lightfoot Road about the Edmund Fitzgerald.

No comments: