Thursday, January 08, 2015

Thursday, January 8: COLD!! World of Wonder.

I
COLD!! at 7am
Good morning winter warriors. It is a nice 10° outside with a 5 mile an hour breeze. You know the weather
The Moon in the Morn.
forecasters are giving you the "real" temperature. Well all I knows it feels cold dammit! At the meeting this morning about acceptance it
Crispy Cold Center City
went fairly smoothly. And then I went to La Colombe and I hung out for a bit. So I'm going to be a little
late to work but I really needed to warm up real bad. It was  so cold out. I got to work and my alternate
Leading this Morning
Peter was out  I was very busy because I had to see extra people. I saw, my people as well. Well it's
19th Street
3:13 PM I left early from work to meet a friend at Elixir Coffee just off Walnut St. downtown Philly. I'm meeting
Lunchtime!
for coffee and then I'm gonna go to group at 6 PM. Larry is going to a movie. Well Elixir  was full so I met
3:15Pm
at Capitol One café  @ 1636 Walnut. I've been here before can get coffee or half-price or use my capital
3:30 Downtown

one card. 
Well that went okay.  I got the hint that it will be the last meeting. Next!!

I got something to talk about it with my group tonight!!! So I returned back to the capital one 360 café
At Capitol One 360 Cafe
to have some strawberry banana smoothie in and edit my blog. It's now 5:42 PM.
 Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio our nation turns its lonely eyes to you...Hey Hey Hey!!
Well Simon & Garfunkel is
Add caption
fitting on a day like today. I am getting a clearer picture of where I am. I am different and thats ok. When I put myself out to the world its
Add caption
melancholy but at least I am feeling. I think its what I need to do even though its mentally/emotionally
exhausting. Well I went to group and it was a really good session today. Really enjoyed it. I've been up for 48 waiting forever in the freezing cold!
Still Cold
 Now I'm going to bed I made it to today good. Good night.

No comments: