Thursday, January 15, 2015

Wednesday, January 14: Respite

View from the 21 Bus
Good morning I got up in time and got a ride from Rick to the Saxby's and the meeting praise be!! I
Proposed Route
went and enjoyed the speaker very much. I then talked to Mike after the meeting and since I
Cool Art by Judith Schaecter
walked to 16th St. I decided to catch the 21 rather than walk back the 19th. I think that was a good move
Add caption
because it's 9 o'clock now and I'm just getting to 50 Chestnut after getting off the 21 bus. That's is packed
About to Catch the EL to Go Downtown
into you get the 38th and it empties out all the young kids and young girls and stuff. For my friend's mother
The Road I am Aiming 
is up at Roosevelt Park in Bensalam right over the city line. I already did a Google search it takes about a
Perplexed
half hour with the car and that's going to do.Well I realized I could use Larry's car and then a I sent a short email
To Larry's
text and that this response:

"Mark it's really not necessary. I completely appreciate the thought and would prefer to know i can contact you as a respite away from all of it. Am at the cemetery now."
Anyhow hope of things
The Room
coming up still going to do that😃
No I was going to go to Fairmount clubhouse but now since I want to go to Larry's and feed the
2nd Street EL Stop
cat I'm going to go down to second and market do the cat and then take the bus or train up to 15th to go to 19th St. back to the holy Trinity for
Lucked Out
this step. That's a plan I can live with. That starts at 8 PM. Now I got to Larry's fed the cat and then crashed on the couch. I got up around 10 of eight. I left and was fortune of the catch the 17th which will take me as closest anything can.

No comments: